fiffteen

Okay, here's the thing, I feel like I'm getting worse at writing which sucks 'cause it's making me feel like I shouldn't try on this book anymore. But, of course, I cannot since all of my lovely readers seem to enjoy this story so I'll work my hardest for you all:)♡
_______

Where in the hell did she come?

Hoseok stares from the game he and Jungkook were playing earlier. But now, the young boy is laughing with some girl that came up to both of them. Well, Jungkook to be exact.

He clenches his jaw staring at the girl putting her hand on his chest as she laughs. How dense could Jungkook be?

"Jungkook!" The black-haired boy yells walking up to them. The two turn around. The slim girls smile disappears spotting him.

"Hoseok." Jungkook walks towards him leaving the girl behind. "What's wrong?" He asks with an eyebrow raised.

He glances up at him but then moves to look at the flirty girl standing in the back with her hands on her hips.

Shes irritated. Hoseok took Jungkook - who she thought was hot - away from her. "I'll leave you to talk to your friend."

Hoseok backs away from him- frowning -as the girl smiles in victory. He stops at the entrance hoping that Jungkook will follow him.

He sluggishly walks out feeling as he was defeated. He sure was since he left Jungkook to that random girl.

Inside of the building was something different. Jungkook stares at the black-haired boy backing away from him and leaving him.

He shifts back to face the slim black-haired girl. She puts an act on, "Where is he going?" She tilts her head to her side with a frown in sight.

"He's leaving." She hums in response. Jungkook looks down at the ground, "Why are you talking to me?"

Her eyes darken, "Well isn't it obvious Jungkook?" His head shoots up with her voice changing all of a sudden.

Her sweet honey voice she had a while ago changed into a deep one. "Who are you?" She takes a step forward and leans into his earlobe.

"You're worst nightmare," she slowly whispers sending shivers to run up his spine. She laughs and backs away.

She smiles, "Just kidding." The vampire stares at her for a bit before nodding his head slowly.

"Did I scare you?" Jungkook shakes his head left to right, "Not at all." They become quiet, people talking and buttons being smashed were heard around them.

She exhales, "I think you should go to your friend, don't you think so?" Slightly afraid, he looks off to his side watching a young boy play a game.

"Y-Yeah, I think I should. It was nice talking to you." Jungkook backs away and walks to the exit leaving to go find Hoseok.

She stands there watching him leave with a smile in show, "Sir, he's almost there." She pivets around and walks to the restroom making sure to lock the door.

"Sir." A tall man with a black coat appears. "Have you fully done your job, Fia?" He grazually meets her eyes. She inhales and nods her head.

"The boy has left hurt and I could feel the aura coming from him. He's in him." He lightly chuckles, "That's good."

"But sir, what will happen to him when it takes over." He stops. He puts his left hand out in some kind of picture with black dust.

She places a hand over her mouth and her eyes widen, "No way." The black dust forms into a demoinc figure.

It has black horns coming out of its head, glowing red eyes while his arms are covered with red symbols.

"Fia," he breaths out moving the figure closer, "He's going to be the end of the world and you have to help me get to this stage."

________

Hoseok swings his feet up and down with a frown. He jumps off the swing set his feet meeting with the ground.

"I hate this feeling." He starts walking with his hand on his chest while the other in his jeans pocket.

He drops his shoulder feeling upset for some reason. Hoseok spots a bench in the distant under a tree and starts walking up to it.

He stops and takes the view in, the tree was tall with a beautiful color green. "Why am I like this?"

Hoseok doesn't know why he left. But, he was somehow hurt watching Jungkook laugh with that girl. What if she was just faking everything just like that other girl?

'Isn't this a nice feeling?'

Hoseoks breath hitches hearing the deep voice. He's afraid that it'll make him hear the voices again.

He squeezes his eyes shut and shakes his head. "N-no...It's not!" He slams a hand over his beating heart and clenches his shirt. His heart starts to ache.

'You wanna know that feeling is, right?'

Hoseok purses his lips. He furrows his eyes burrows in frustration. He already knows this feeling and he hates it.

He inhales, the air fills his lungs giving him the courage to calm down. "I'm fine," he says.

'But my boy, you surely aren't fine. You left him. You hated the way she looked at him.'

His jaw clenches remembering the way he saw him. She was clearly into him. Her eyes sparkled when they made eye-contact and she looked really happy beside him.

Hoseoks heart sinks hearing a voice in the distance, "Hoseok!" He clasps both hands on his mouth.

'Let's put on another great show, shall we?'

He walks over to the boy sitting down on the bench. Jungkook goes down putting his hands on his knees out of breath from the running he had just done.

He takes a deep breath in and smiles, "Hoseok why'd you leave?" The older boy doesn't answer. He simply stares down at the floor.

Jungkook frowns not getting a response. He squats down in front of Hoseok just like the first day they met.

"Hoseok," he says softly. He leans over to the black-haired male. "Hey, why -" Feeling a dark aroa, Jungkook jumps back.

"Where's Hoseok," He stands there glaring at Hoseok - which isn't. He laughs lightly and looks up at the young vampire.

"I don't know what you mean Jungkook." Hoseok pushes himself up from the bench. He places his left leg in front of his other staring to take small steps towards the boy.

While walking he smiles widely making Jungkook swallow down. He reaches the scared vampire and runs his finger down his jawline, "Or should I say Son of Mingyu?"