twenty eight

jungkook shifted in his seat hearing odd noises coming from the room. he was currently in the living room watching a korean drama where this man goes back to the same day no matter what he does.

a sigh escapes his lips as he grabs the controller and turns off the tv, the screen going black, placing down the small device.

the vampire, being a curious one, slowly gets up, heading closer to the door wanting to clearly hear the noises. taking small steps closer a light shade pink color, dusted over his cheeks.

he places a hand over his mouth, not believing what he was hearing. he swallows down a lump forming in his throat hearing small grunts coming from the other side of the door. jungkook slowly puts his hand down to clutch his big white shirt.

"j-jungkook―"

his eyes enlarge hearing his name coming form the smaller boy on the other side. jungkook cursed under his breath, feeling his pants tighten.

he let out a shaky breath as he looks down at the doorknob, deciding if he should open it or not. taking the risk, he puts his hand on the handle and begins to twist it, opening the door slowly.

the sinful noises suddenly stop. jungkook, finally opening the door all the way, his heart begins to pace. he placed the back of his hand over his mouth, a blush placed across his face.

on the bed, hoseok sat there with one of jungkooks shirt. it was too big for the smaller boy leading his divined collarbone showing. hand on his shaft, sweat dripping down his small body, legs spread out, eyes halfway open, chest heaving and a light pink dusting over his cheek.

jungkook was ready to pound him but he just couldn't find himself to do it so he had to go for the other way. he placed his hand down and began taking small steps toward the older male, never breaking the eye contact

he reaches the bed, beggining to crawl over to the male. jungkook licked his lips as hoseok opened his arms. he stopped in front of the smaller boy, hesitating if he should make a move.

hoseok leaned closer, wrapping his arms around the vampires males. he knew the younger male was hesitating and he didn't like it.

"j-jeon jungkook, fuck me," he breathed.

🐰

the vampires eyes shot open, cold sweat dripping down his forehead whilst his chested yearned for air. his eyes scanned the room.

his breathing became steady as he found himself sitting down in front of the white sheeted bed hoseok laid, in front of him. he was in the hospital with his partner. he pursed his lips as he looked down at his pants.

"f-fuck," he let out.

slowly pushing himself from the chair to exit the room he was stopped by a small voice.

"don't leave me."

the latter turned his head to the voice and swallowed down the lump in his throat. jungkook let out a nervous laugh whilst holding the back of his nape.

"i-ill be right back. i have little problem at the moment so ill b-be back in a few."

hoseok shook his head. he put out his hands making grabby hands, "bunny." the vampire couldn't resist him. he cursed under his breath and slightly turned to face him.

"hoseok, p-please. i need to go f-for a bit."

the red-haired boy pouted, putting down his arms to his side. "if you have a problem then let me help you with it," he mumbled.

jungkook ears perked and a bright shade of red coated his cheeks. he looked down bringing his right hand to cover his face, "b-baby, you s-shouldn't say such things. im perfectly fine."

the male on the bed didn't believe him one bit. he furrowed his eyebrows and patted an empty spot on his bed, letting jungkook know that he wants him over there.

"i know what's wrong with you jungkook, let me help you fix it."

hearing his words, the vampires eyes enlarge in shock. hoseok chuckled and nodded at him. "so come on," he pats the bed once again.

jungkook viewed down at the ground in shame and took his time to reach over to the bed. he sat beside hoseok, shifting in spot as he could feel his eyes on him.

"turn to look at me, jungkook."

obeying him, he turned himself to face him. he had his feet criss crossed and his hands on his thighs. jungkook averting his eyes from hoseok.

he was ashamed of his problem. "bunny, look at me. there is nothing to be ashamed of. it's normal. even i have morning wood at times."

well, hoseok was right. there's no need to be ashamed since it's completely normal for boys. placing a hand on the vampires thigh, a frown forms on his face.

"do you not want me to help you with this?"

jungkooks answer was simple. a big fat yes. but deep inside he didn't wanna do this. what he felt was pure guilt. if this go any farther, the vampire will feel as what jimin did. his hormones would take over him.

"im sorry, hoseok. I don't this. not now."

without said, jungkook ran off to the bathroom to finish his problem, leaving a hoseok in sorrow with his hands gripping on the white hospital bed sheets.

'how stupid can you get, hoseok?'

______

to be completely honest with y'all. i feel as if my writing is getting worse and worse as time goes by. like, i have an ending for this story and its honestly so far from now and i am eager to finish this, though it may take it while but yeah:(( i just hope my readers who have stuck with me since the beginning is still enjoying this story. i love you all. have a great day/night:(💘

- t b c -