twenty

not edited. obviously.
none of my chapters are edited tbh:)

he sat there in the rain, soaking up the sorrow from the rain. he felt empty. he felt as if the world he once knew was now nothing but dust, darkness.

the tears he once shed were nothing. they were one with the rain dripping down his face. jungkook looked down and frowned with so many questions running in his mind.

did he deserve this unbearable pain?

did he have to be a vampire who didn't want the taste of blood?

why does he have to be such a failure to his kind?

he took a deep breath, regaining his composer once again. jungkook balled his hand into a fist. “i shouldn't be crying.” he nodded his head, “i should be feeling happy–who am i kidding?”

the vampire rubbed his temples. “i can't feel anything but sorrow right now. happiness is nothing compared to what i feel.”

jungkook!”

a deep voice called him. he didn't bother looking up to see who called him. the cold drops he felt on his body suddenly disappeared and a pair of shoes appeared in his vision.

“bunny, let’s go to my apartment.” jungkook gradually looks up. taehyung. as soon as he gave jungkook his smiling, telling him everything will be alright, he flinged himself forward to hold him in his arms.

“taehyung,” he whispered, tears visibly streaming down his face. the brunette rested his free hand on the youngers head, stroking it to comfort the lad.

“everything will be fine. all will into place soon. you just have to wait.” taehyung stood there with jungkooks arms around him. he forced a smile. he himself was in pain.

hoseok came to him and told him what everything happened. he couldn't believe his words. he'd never though hoseok would do such thing, mostly with jimin.

ever since middle school, the two have been close. they have that love-hate relationship but they still got along at times but he didn't think one of them would end up liking the other.

jimin must of taken advantage of hoseok, he wasn't in a good state from what he told taehyung. he let out a sigh.

'just when will the guy find out his feelings for this bunny? so oblivious.'

🐰

it was cold and he hated it. hoseok laid there on his bed, sheets covering his body. he frowned looking out his window.

he can recall saying the moon and the sun were friends but were they really? if they had such a strong bond the two would do anything to see one other, no?

or is it they cannot see each other because the two are being stopped, they're forbidden? a long sigh escaped hoseoks lips. "the moon and the sun will never see each other. just as it is with me and my mother."

it has been 18 years. his whole life. he has not heard nor has seen his mother. as a young child he would ask his father about how he and mother met.

at times, if he had the courage, he would ask him if he could show him a picture of mother. he would always end up saying,

'the pictures i had of your mother have been burned from the fire in our apartment at the age 20, son. im sorry.'

at first, hoseok shrugged it off understanding it. but as years passed, he would hear the same thing over and over again 'till he asked his father on his 17th birthday whats really been going on.

'hoseok, my loving son. im sorry. i've kept you from the truth. your mother left me when you were born. years later, she contacted me saying she wanted to see you but i couldn't let her. she abandoned me. she abandoned us. near your fourteenth birthday, i heard from her mother she passed away in a car crash. hoseok, im sorry.'

hoseok sighed. he still couldn't believe he had his father keeping his mother away from him. all these years not having a mother made him linger for one even more than ever.

the day he was told she passed away broke his heart. he may not have met her at all but she was the one let him into this world. his world officially shattered a year later when his own father passed away.

at his fathers funeral he didn't cry. no tears were coming out. the whole time, he stood there, looking at the white box his father was in. he was dead.

he was dead and hoseok felt alone once again.

- t b c -