twenty two

he regretted texting back. why did he text back? was it because he felt bad for him or the boy? or was it because he didn't wanna lose him?

hoseok looked down at his phone, rereading the message he sent jimin a while back when he was at his apartment.

meet me at the mall
entrance around 12:30
read at 10:56pm

he groaned as he felt the cold wind hit his face. "where is he?" hoseok put his phone in his pocket as he looked around looking for the short blonde mall.

he felt a light touch on his shoulder. turning around, he found jimin with his eye smile. he quickly waved at the boy, "hey, hoseok."

the black-haired male stood there staring at him. a light pink shade coated his cheeks, making him look down. "h-hey, j-jimin."

jimin cooed at the older male. he found hoseok stuttering adorable. he looked down at hoseoks hand and took the chance to get a hold of it.

he intertwined their fingers and jimin smiled. "that's better, is it not? you don't have to keep your hands in your pockets, well, not both of them at least."

hoseok shyly nodded not finding the courage to say anything at the moment. "hey, hoseok," he turned around hearing his name being called.

he hummed in response. jimins face softened and with his smile, it didn't help hoseok. "im sorry for what i did."

furrowing his eyebrows, hoseok gripped onto jimins hand unconsciously. "no! it wasn't your fault. it was mine! i could've said something and i didn't in the end! none of it was your fault, jimin."

the short males cheeks heats up. he puts his other arm over his face, in embarrassment. "you cant do this to me, hoseok. you're just making me fall in love with you even more."

hearing his words, hoseok begins to blush as well. "i-im sorry! i didn't meant to!" the two stood there, hand in hand, in such a blushing mess.

a few minutes passed before jimin composed himself, though hoseok was still blushing mad. he took his hand and placed it on hoseoks cheek, "lets go, hoseok."

"y-yeah!"

🐰

"why did i agree on coming with you?"

the brunette pouted. "yah, jungkook. don't be so mean to your hyung." he swinged his arm around the vampires shoulder, pulling him closer to him.

"we both know you love me so that's why you agreed on tagging along." jungkook rolled his eyes back. yeah, he loves taehyung but he wouldn't have tagged along.

he only agreed because he felt hurt when he said he was a blood sucking monster, though he doesn't suck blood anymore. yet, at times he wonders how hoseoks blood would taste like.

his brother would say blood at times taste sweet. jungkook doesn't specifically like sweet things but he'd be down to taste some sweet blood if it was hoseoks.

taehyung ruffled the vampires soft hair. "alright young one, where do you want to head off?" jungkook groaned, fixing his hair. "home."

he rolled his eyes back at the boys response, "come on jungkook! i skipped school for you and this is how you repay me?"

the brown-haired boy nodded. "yeah, it is. i never asked you to skip school for me either so that's on you, dumb ass."

taehyung placed a hand on his chest, gasping a bit. "jungkook, do not curse in front of your loving hyung."

he had enough of taehyung. jungkook pushed his hyung to the side walking away. tae pouted at his actions, "you meanie."

turning around, he happily skipped behind to the younger as he hummed a song. jungkook clicked his tongue finding the older annoying.

at times he'd ask himself if taehyung was actual older than him. the male would cute and clue less at times which jungkook, in his opinion, found it very cute.

he smiled to himself remembering last night. taehyung wouldn't stop bothering him. the vampire didn't like it at first but taehyung kept going at it and in the end, they slept together.

no, they didn't sleel together in that way. they slept on the same bed. jungkook doesn't see taehyung nothing more than a friend. though he loved the feeling of being hugged.

it made him feel safe and sound. they stayed up last night talking about random things. jungkook let out a low chuckle. "why are aliens in hiding, taehyung?"

at first, the brunette tilted his head to the side in confusion. his eyes widen as he remembered from last night, he snapped his fingers. "ah! it's because they―"

he stopped mid sentence making jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. the vampire suddenly tries to again his balance as he gets pushed.

the small boy who pushed him, gasped and apologized quickly. "im sorry! ill watch where im going next time." that voice sounds familiar. taheyung ruffled his hair in frustration. "shit, this isn't good."

"jimin?"

- t b c -