two

Hoseok hasn't had a wink of sleep since last night. He still can't believe he met a vampire. A vampire, yeah, that's what we're talking about!

Things such as vampires and werewolves are false, well they're supposed to be! Hoseok lets out a groan as he lays his head on the cold desk.

Jimin, his seat mate, takes glances towards the drained Hoseok. He does the same, laying his head on the desk and turns to look at him.

"Hoseok, what's wrong? It looks like you've seen a ghost " The older boy lets out a sigh.

It's worse than a ghost!

"Nothing Jimin. Please listen to the teacher to take notes so I could ask for them later" Jimin hesitates at first before he nods, paying attention to the front once again.

Hoseok looks back up at the younger one letting out a frown.

No, Jimin. I was kidding. Talk to me. I'm lonely

|||

"Woah, Hoseok, what happened? You look like your souls been drained out of you!" Hoseok rolls his eyes at the words of the brunette.

Seokjin looks at him, "Taehyung, leave him be," he looks back at Hoseok with a worried look, "Hoseok, please take care of yourself. You look dead"

He lets out a 'Yeah' in response as he picks at his food. Jungkook is still on his mind.

It's been nothing but Jungkook, it's frustrating, he wants to forget already but he just can't do it.

Hoseok pushes his plate food away from him getting the table's attention. "Are you not going to eat?"

Hoseok looks over at the blue-haired male, "Take it Yoongi, I'm not hungry right now" Yoongi shrugs his shoulders and takes the plate.

Taehyung stares at the gloomy Hoseok. He's been worried about the older one. Tae sits up straight and speaks up, "Hoseok, what's wrong?"

Hoseok looks up at the brunette. He leans in, his elbow on the table while his chins rest on the palm of his hand.

"I saw something last night" The group looks up, he succeeds in getting their full attention.

"W-What did you see?" Seokjin asks, his fork in hand was threatening to fall with his arms shaking with fear.

Hoseoks looks Seokjin in the eye, "I saw," he waits for the group to lean in, yearning to hear the answer.

He lets out a sigh, "a cat" Seokjin, from the sudden stupid response, falls off his seat, so do the others. Jimin quickly gets up.

His eyebrows furrow and he points at Hoseok, "You had me worried this whole day just because you saw a cat?!" Jimins words make the older one frown.

Hoseoks looks over at Tae, he's trying to regain his composure with the sudden answer to his gloominess. "It's all fun and jokes, now, tell us what you really saw"

Taehyung places a hand on Hoseoks giving him his rectangular smile. This kid, he sure does know how to make people soft.

Hoseok gives in, "Last night a," he trails off, he looks around the table, "I saw a vampire"

The sentence leaves them in pure shock. Jimin gasps, Yoongi hums, not giving a damn. Namjoon brightens up as since he was fascinated by things as vampires.

Seokjin, oh poor him, he was shivering with fear. He can't tell if Hoseok was lying or not, and he sure hopes he was.

"Y-You're k-kidding Hoseok. Yesterday y-you just said vampires weren't real" Hoseok purses his lips, "It's frustrating to admit but vampires are real"

Taehyung slams both his hands on the table making everyone jump. His head shoots up to Hoseok, he wears a wide smile.

"H-Hoseok, is this true?" He says trying not to scream. He's jumping with pure excitement. Vampires are real! The beings he loved ever since he was a child are real!

Taehyung lets out a gasp before he takes Hoseoks hand in his. "You have to let me meet him"

Hoseoks eyes widen. He pulls his hand from Taehyungs grasp. "Are you for real?! That thing was terrifying! And you want to meet him?!"

The yelling gets heard by the students around him, Seokjin notices and tells him to keep it down. Taehyung nods, "I wanna meet him. Please Hoseok"

Hoseok looks him in the eye deciding if he should let him. He lets out a sigh of defeat. "Meet me at my place around seven"

________

"Where are we going?" The brunette has been asking the same question since he and Hoseok left the apartment.

He sure is doing his job, meaning he's annoying the older male to the maximum. Taehyung looks around, they're in a dark and scary alleyway.

The place makes chills run down his spine, he's never been a person to love scary things like this, nor does Hoseok, but he saw a vampire.

Those are scary, and everyone thought they were a myth. Now look at them, they're walking down a dark alleyway in the middle of the night looking for a vampire.

"Where are we -" Hoseok turns around annoyed. "Kim Taehyung, if you ask that question one more time you're gonna get it" He shuts up and nods in response.

Hoseok can be really rude when he becomes angry. Taehyung being himself asks again, "Wh-"

"I told you to shut up!" The younger boy lets out a chuckle holding his shoulder from the hit Hoseok delivered. "Sorry"

He turns back around facing nothing, "We're here" Hoseok scans his surrounding.

Taehyung raises an eyebrow. "Here? As in here? In a dark and creepy alleyway?" The black-haired male nods not turning back to face him.

Tae puts his hands on his hips wanting to know why he was here last night. He could've been killed!

"Why the hell were you here last-" He chokes on his words as he sees something red glowing in the distance.

He scoots closer behind Hoseok for protection. "He's here," Taehyung looks at his friend, sweat dripping down his forehead.

Is this vampire that scary!?