seventeen

[ N O T E D I T E D ]

"Like I said, I didn't know any of this, I was surprised myself when I heard he came out. I know nothing Yoongi."

The blue haired boy glares back at the vampire, "You should know since you and your family brought him into him, Hoseok!"

"He shouldn't be going through this! He's gone through enough and I think you should leave him alone. You're the trigger to all of this," Yoongi runs a hand through his hair, "If you would've stayed away none of this would've happened."

Jungkook frowns at the words. Should he have stayed away from him? Is it really his fault for all this occasions?

Hoseoks stares at the two arguing from the living room. The room door was clearly open and they were loud so it was easy to hear all.

"Okay look, just tell me what's been going on, you two have been living with each other since your meeting. Anything dangerous?"

The brown-haired vampire purses his lips, "No." Yoongi clenches his jaw in anger, "Liar. You liar!" He pushes Jungkook out of the way and walks over to Hoseok who's shivering with fear.

"Hoseok," he whispers ever so softly, "Tell me, what have you been doing? What's been going on? I'm here, tell me, what have you done when he's taking over."

He swallows down the lump forming in his throat, "N-nothing to danger-" The frown on Yoongis face breaks Hoseoks heart. "I hurt him."

Hoseok looks down ashamed, "I hurt him Yoongi. I'm a monster. I hurt Jungkook." The vampire in the back not wanting to say anything frowns. How could Hoseok say such thing?

Yoongi places his hand on Hoseoks shoulder slightly shaking his head. "You're not a monster Hoseok, that thing inside of you is and I'm here to help you."

Jungkook walks up behind Yoongi, "What are you? I've had a feeling that you weren't normal." He scrunches his nose cutely.

"To be honest, I am normal. Just not human normal, I'm angel normal." His words leave both Jungkook and Hoseok in shock.

"A what? A-an angel?" Jungkook says stepping back a few steps. Angels are the most powerful things on earth. But, him?

Jungkook never thought Yoongi was one of them. He believed he'd be a werewolf or anything except an Angel.

Hoseok stares up at his friend. "Yeah, I'm an Angel. I've come from up above to help him," he says pointing down at Hoseok.

He glances back at Jungkook, "And you, tell your brother to back off. I've had enough of him."

He furrows his eyebrows, he's had enough. "You don't know my brother." Yoongi hums. "But I do. Him and I were very close until your brother did something unbearable."

The angel smiles, "Okay enough," he turns back at Hoseok, "I need you to stay close to me as possible. He only came out because you've been thinking things, right?"

Hoseok avoids eye contact, "Y-Yes, Im sorry." The blue-haired gives him his gummy smile as he caresses his head. "It's okay. I'm here now. I won't let him take over you."

A smile appears on the black-haired boys face. He feels safe with him. "Thank you, Yoongi." He nods and turns back, "I need you to leave him alone for a while."

"No!" Yoongi jumps from the sudden yell. Hoseok clasps a hand over his mouth. He shuts his eyes closed and inhales. "He can't leave me. He won't have a place to stay and-"

"He has Taehyung. 'Cause of him you've been feeling upset, hurt and lonely. So he needs to go." Hoseok shakes his head, "No please."

He reaches out his hands to grab on Yoongis shirt, "Please don't take him away. Please Yoongi."

His lips quiver, tears become visible in his eyes. He pulls a bit on Yoongis shirt and looks up at him, "P-Please don't take him away."

Yoongi clenches his jaw watching Hoseok cry while Jungkooks heart clenches in pain. "O-Okay Hoseok. But, promise me this," he squats down at Hoseoks level and leans in to his earlobe, "Don't fall in love with Jungkook."

_______

Hoseok stares at the vampires back as they walks away. The just got excused to leave Yoongis. Jungkook kept getting talked to by Yoongi since he's a danger to Hoseok.

Hoseok doesn't think of him as a danger. To be in fact, its the polar opposite. He feels save with him. Jungkook is always there for him no matter what.

"Hoseok," Jungkook turns back to look at the black-haired boy whos eyelids is lightly closing from the tiredness.

He hums in response to tired to speak. Jungkook smiles and truns his back to him, "Get on Hoseok." The tired gradually looks up, his eyelids half opened, he smiles and jumps on his back.

He puts his arms around the vampire and snuggles his head on the crook of his neck smelling hus cologne. It wasnt to strong, it was just right for him.

"Bunny," he mumbles. Jungkook starts walking heading to their apartment. "Yes?" Silence fills the air as Hoseok hugs the younger boy tired.

"Please don't leave me." Jungkook stops in his track. He moves his head to look back ask what the boy meant but was to late, small snores escape Hoseok.

The vampire pouts in frustration. He wants to know what Hoseok meant. Everything about today kept romaing around in his mind and so many questions were unanswered.

Just on how Yoongi is angel, Jungkook couldn't believe it. Yoongi, in his view, was not normal when they first met.

He was the quiet once, well, he still is at the moment but now he'll ve on the look out already finding out that he's coming out more oftenly.

What if the others aren't normal either?!

Jungkook furrows his eyebrows.

No, can't be. Taehyung is weird but in the good way. Seokjin thinks a lot about himself so he can't be one.

Jimin can't be one either, he'd tell everyone by now and Namjoon, he's not good a lying.

The vampire lets out a sigh and stops in front of the apartment door. He glances back at the sleeping Hoseok, "We're home."

He opens the door and swings the door open to enter. Turning back to the door, he closes it and walks to Hoseoks room.

Jungkook places him down and covers him up. He sits down beside him, the bed sinking down with he weight.

He brings his hand up to move strands of his hair off his face showing his beautiful features. The vampire smiles, "I won't leave you Hoseok." He then frowns, moving his hand down to his cheek.

I just hope he doesn't come looking for me.