twenty three

NOT EDITED

the four high school boys sat there in silence. ever since they bumped into each other, taehyung was the one talking most of the time.

he didn't mind it but it the three didn't make it easy. at the moment, all of them are in the food area. jungkook decided to head off by himself to the place but then taehyung followed along with jimin and hoseok flowing as well.

hoseok looked down at his fiddling thumbs. he hated the silence but so did everyone else but jungkook. the vampire actually liked it.

jimin swallowed his courage and spoke. "so uh―what do you guys wanna eat?" he looked at them, his breath hitched when he made eye contact with the vampire.

his red eyes glowed in anger. it wasn't the bright soft red eyes he had when he and hoseok met. it was a very dark shade, if that is possible.

the blonde yelped and quickly looked away. he couldn't go up against the boy. he was a vampire for goodness sakes. he talks back, says one word or even dares to glare back he would be down in a split second.

hoseok saw this and frowned. he made eye contact with jungkook and sadly smiled. this made the vampire soften up. he hated the way hoseok could make him feel yet he loved it as well.

getting up from his seat, he slams his hands on the table gathering the three males attention. jungkook turns to taehyung with a smile.

"hyung, im heading off. thank you for inviting me over last night. now, ill take my leave."

staying the night? hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. so jungkook stayed with taehyung last night without his permission?

well, jungkook doesn't need the boys permission but he felt upset how jungkook didn't let him know where he was last night.

he was worried last night as well, wondering where jungkook could be. but i guess jungkook was with taehyung having fun.

yeah, he was upset but also jealous that the two are getting so close. the brunette frowned not wanting the vampire to leave.

"why so soon? i wanted to hang out with you." jungkook shook his head. "sorry hyung, I'd love to keep hanging out but ill see you later. I'll be staying at your apartment again."

hoseok frowned, again?

taehyungs eyes lit up, nodding quickly, "yes! you can stay whenever you want! you're welcome to my apartment, bunny!"

he had enough. it was now hoseoks turn to slam his hands on the table. jimin, sitting beside hoseok, flinched.

he glanced at hoseok seeing the anger in his eyes. "hoseok," he whispered. the boy didn't answer. instead, he looked forward at jungkook.

"you," he growled. the vampire kept his face neutral. he didn't wanna hear what hoseok wanted to say. but, he was going to be nice enough to listen.

"what do you want." hoseok glared at taehyung. "you two disgust me." jimins eyes widen.

what the hell was hoseok saying. honestly, hoseok didn't even know what he was saying. he was angry and nothing goes good when he's angry.

jungkook scoffed. "i could say the same here, hoseok," he sneered. "but we both know you're the one who's actually disgusting. since, you know, the other day you were in the restroom with jimin su―"

"jungkook," the vampire shut his mouth from the sudden cold, deep voice. he looked down to his side. taehyung was glaring at him, "enough."

the vampire swallowed the lump on his throat. yeah, he may be a vampire but he does get afraid.

he's never seen taehyung mad and cold. jungkook kept his act on. "whatever," he scoffed. hoseok, on the other hand, was hurting at the vampires words.

was jungkook really disgusted with him? he frowned. hoseok felt a small hand on top of his, it was jimins. "hoseok, sit down, please."

hoseok nodded and obeyed. silence filled the air around them. taehyung looked over at hoseok and smiled. "hoseok, we'll be taking our leave now. im glad we got to talk."

talk? what did they talk about? nothing to be exact, they were silent the whole time with taehyung trying to break it but failed miserably.

being kind, hoseok hummed and nodded in response. jimim waved the two boys a good bye but hoseok didn't want them to go.

he really didn't want jungkook to go. he wanted to fix things with him. as they were about to head off hoseok spoke, "bunny, when will you come back home?"

"tonight."

is what jungkook wanted to say. but his anger said otherwise, "never." the black haired male pursed his lips. he looked down and placed a hand on his chest.

it's as if his words were a knife and they pieced through his heart. it was all because of that simple answer. taehyung punched jungkooks shoulder receiving a glare from the boy.

"no worries, hoseok! he'll go back soon. we both know the boy can't be away form his lover, right?" jungkooks eyes widen and out of embarrassment, he pushes his hyung.

"s-shut up!" jungkook said with his cheeks dusted with a bright color pink. hoseok blushed as well.

"lover?" he thought. as for jimin, he stood there averting his eyes to the two blushing males. he clicked his tongue in jealousy.

"stupid."

- t b c -