eighteen

"why is it spreading?"

hoseok mumbled to himself as he looked down at his wrist with black spots quickly spreading up to his palm. his breath pitches, feeling a sudden sting hit him.

"shit," he curses under his breath. ever since he left yoongis place with jungkook, the next morning he woke up screaming his heart off as he held his arm in pain. luckily, jungkook sleeps in the living room and was a deep sleeper.

hoseok squeezes his eyes shut and bites his lip, enduring the pain. "endure it hoseok, you got this." he told himself. he put his forehead on the desk and kept biting his lip 'till he could taste blood.

jimin, hoseoks best friend, looks over at him. he moves his head near the older to see clearly, "hoseok, your lip is bleeding" the two were in the middle of class and hoseok didn't want to disturb.

"jimin," he speaks, more like moan, from enduring the pain on his wrist. jimins eyes widen. did his hyung really moan his name out or was he just hearing things? the boys looks down at his twiddling thumbs, his ears turning beet red.

"jimin, it hurts." the youngers poor heart couldn't take it. ever since he met hoseok back in his first year of high school he couldn't get him out of his head. whenever he was around yoongi and taehyung he couldn't help but feel a bit jealous.

he suddenly felt a tight bulge form in his pants. "fuck fuck fuck, not now, please." jimin placed his hands over the area and it was his turn to bite his lip. The two had to get out and that's what they did, well, more like jimin did.

jimin grabbed hoseoks his wrist, the one that isn't hurting of course, and pulls him out of the class. he simply ignored the teacher shouting at them to get back inside. They would go back but at the moment, they could not.

hoseoks breathing quickens as he gets dragged by jimin to the mens restroom, not complaining for he was in major pain. Jimin suddenly stopped leading hoseok to hit his nose on the back of the youngers head.

he groans at the sudden impact. "ow, jimin." hoseok pulls his arm away from jimins grasp and licks his lips from the dry blood. his wrist suddenly stopped hurting. he peered over to look at jimin, "hey, jimin, everything alright?"

jimin frowns as he turns around to hoseok, "i have a problem, hyung." his eyes widen at the sudden formal speaking. he knew this was serious. "what's wrong?" the younger boy looks down at his crotch.

"that." hoseok raised an eyebrow. he didn't know what he was referring to by 'that'. He followed his gaze and a light pink shade coated his cheeks. Oh, he meant that. "uh, you could just jerk off, no?"

hoseok didn't know what to do. yeah, he has been in these situations many times but not at school, that's for sure. "hyung," jimin moaned. chills ran down hoseoks spine hearing the sudden sound coming out of jimin.

he mentally cursed, feeling his pants tighten. hoseok took a step back having a realization where this will end. he knows whatever will happen, he'll regret it. putting a hand out in front of him to back away, he speaked, "jimin, go in the stall and just finish."

jimin didn't listen. he just couldn't, having the guy he likes in front of him getting turned on, he just couldn't ignore such thing.

he takes a step forward to the older one. his eyes, droopy as if was sleepy and his breath, he was panting from the tightness in his pants.

placing a hand on hoseoks chest, he lets out a faint smile, looking up at him. "hoseok," he moans out.

hoseok squeezes his eyes shut as he feels jimins hands go up to cup his cheeks. thats where he felt a pair of plumed lips against his own.

continuing to keep his eyes shut he doesn't kiss back. he wants to but he just can't, he knows that jimin doesn't see him in that way.

in frustration, jimin licks the oldests bottom lip making him gasp from the sudden move. jimin takes the chance to slid his tongue in, exploring every inch.

hoseok pushes jimin slightly, breathing heavily, trying to catch his breath. he examines the younger boy, he was stunning.

hoseok takes a charge and kisses jimin. he wraps his arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. jimin wraps his arms around hoseoks waist enjoying the kiss from the one he loves.

the two knew it was wrong but it felt so right for them. jimins lips on hoseoks, he felt as if he was up in heaven.

jimin parts away from him and grins. he's beginning to enjoy himself. he leans to hoseoks earlobe, "what do you want, hoseok?"

he shivers in excitement, feeling jimins hot breath against his ear. hoseok wanted jimin so bad right now and he couldn't hold back anymore.

"park jimin, i want you to fuck me."

__________

gasp gasp. im back from having nothing in mind with this book? i actually felt like making this book discounted but like,,,i couldn't do that to you guys. yeah, i may have taken a long long long time to update but i have finally done it:') As you can tell, my writing style has slightly changed,,,? i really don't know tbh skjsks but im sorry for being so bad with heated up scenes i am a beginner at these things so bear with me, please! -cOuGh- i left y'all into a huge cliffhanger, i'm sorry for that, i truly am but if y'all wanna know what's gonna happen next then see in the next chapter lovelies! thank you so much for reading! i love you! mwah!

-tbc-