twenty one

namjoon looked over at seokjin, then to yoongi. the two looked awfully fine while the rest were missing. he frowned as where jimin, hoseok, jungkook and taehyung sat.

it was only him, yoongi and seokjin today. it was weird. did something happen between the rest of the group?

out of curiosity he leaned towards the blue haired boy, "hey, yoongi." the male hummed in response, his attention on his food still. "where are the rest?"

he pointed at the empty seats at the table. yoongi shrugged his shoulders. "i don't know. hoseok must've done something so stupid with jimin, resulting jungkook to be hurt. taehyung, being the sweet, kind hearted guy he is, is helping everyone out by getting their problems out."

namjoon gave him a poker face. "alright, tell me what happened, spill it." yoongi sighed and placed his chopsticks down. he turned to face the younger male.

"i specifically don't wanna tell you. i want hoseok to tell you. he was the one who made this," he points at the empty seats, "happen so you ask him when you have the chance."

he turned to seokjin. "also, why is he so quiet today? he'd be saying dad jokes by now and laughing his ass off." namjoom snickered and nudged the males arm.

"you heard that seokjin? tell him what you told me this morning. come on!" seokjin furrowed his eyebrows and slammed his chopsticks on the table making yoongi jump in his seat.

he looked up at the two. "my parents are telling me i should lose weight! i may eat a lot but i specifically maintain my weight!"

he balled his hand into a ball and clenched his fist. "food is life! i can not leave it! it is my everything!" namjoon slapped his thigh as he laughed at seokjins ranting.

yoongi sighed. "oh really?" the male with broad shoulders nodded furiously. "yes! it is stupid. they need to stop! S. T. O. P! stop!"

🐰

"so what are we going to today, bunny?"

tae leaned over to jungkook. at the moment, he's on taehyungs bed, the sheets over him. "nothing. leave me alone. i don't wanna go, see or do anything."

taehyung placed his hands on his hips, pouting. he then gripped on to the white sheets and began to pull on them. "jungkook, get your ass up."

jungkook, being the stubborn vampire he was, didn't budge. he rapidly shook his head and pulled back onto the sheets. "i said no! leave me alone, dummy!"

he gasped. he couldn't believe his loving brother would say such thing. "you blood sucking monster, get your ass up!" he said those words without knowing jungkook did find himself as a monster.

flashbacks of attacking hoseok were running through his mind. he furrowed his eyebrows and let go of the sheets. taehyung, who was putting all his force to pull the sheets flew to the end of the room.

"shit, that hurt," taehyung rubbed his knees and flicked his head back to jungkook, giving him a glare.

"what the hell was―" he choked on his words as a pillow came towards him. luckily, he dodged it, well, not all of it. just the tip hit him. "jung-"

he fell back to the ground as another pillow came at him. this time he wasn't lucky enough to dodge it. jungkook snickered as soon as he heard the male groan in pain.

"ha, sucker," he said, pushing himself off the bed. "alright," he clasped his hands together, "where we heading off to?"

taehyung threw the pillow to his side and sighed, "how about we go out and hang out at the mall?"

🐰

he frowned at the small screen. ever since yesterday, jimin has been texting him non-stop saying sorry.

hoseok didn't like all the apologizing because he knew it wasn't jimins fault, it was his. he was the one who didn't say anything.

he had control of everything. he was just aroused so he couldn't do much but get rid of it.

Jiminie

hey hoseok, im sorry. are you okay? yesterday you headed of after jungkook. did you two talk it out?
read at 10:32pm

well, i hope you're fine. i know you must be confused and disgusting for what happened at school. look hoseok, I've liked you ever since i met you. you may not now cause you're very oblivious. it's not a bad thing. but, just know i didn't mean to do anything to you yesterday. i was aroused and my feelings were taking over me. i hope you could forgive me.
read at 10:34pm

also, figure yourself out. you and jungkook need to. once again, im sorry and take care. goodbye, hoseok
read at 10:36pm

he bit his lips, fighting back the tears. he couldn't believe he lost one of his close best friends. hoseok clenched his phone in his hand.

"im sorry, jimin."

- t b c -