twenty five

NOT EDITED [OBVIOUSLY]

"are you coming to school today?"

the pale male on the other line said has been missing hoseok. well, not exactly hoseok only but he's been missing taehyung as well.

hoseok rolled his eyes. he knew yoongi didn't really miss him. he's only like this since he has a small crush on yoongi.

"yes angel, taehyung will be going to school today, no worries. your quote on quote angel, the one and only kim taehyung will attend school today."

yoongi stiffened and his face flushed. the younger lad noticed from the small silence and he chuckled.

"h-hey, ill just s-see you at school. bye!" without being said, a beep was heard from the phone. he ended the call. hoseok chuckled once again at his actions.

putting down his phone, he slightly shook his head with a smile plastered on his face. how could yoongi be so adorable at times?

he hated to admit it but he had a small crush on the angel during their freshman year.

it was horrible. everytime yoongi would smile, wave, look, or even breath around him, his heart would accelerate while his face flushed.

hoseok chuckled to himself, remembering the good times. the good times where he didn't suffer with this thing inside him.

"hey, you demon, you there?"

silence.

he rubbed his temples. how could stupid could he be? there's no way this demon in him would respond to him.

that thing is always talking when he's in a rough time so why would he respond back?

"hoseok, my boy, im here."

he jumped back at the sudden voice. hoseok gritted his teeth. "don't scare me like that."

a deep chuckle was heard. this scared hoseok, his voice was so deep, does that mean this demon is as scary as he imagined?

swallowing down the lump forming in his throat, he gains the confidence to ask. "what's your name and how do you look like? i mean, since you're inside me, we should get to know each other, no?"

stupid. is what hoseok thought. why in the hell is he talking to this demon that has been messing up his life, giving him pain and such yet he's here asking him to show himself.

"close your eyes. don't open them 'till i say count to three, my boy. now, close 'em and imagine."

hoseok immediately closed his eyes. it was dark. well, obviously for he was closing his eyes. he furrowed his eyebrows, what exactly is this supposed to do?

he sighed, trusting this demon in him and let his body lose. guess he has to go with it.

"one."

"two."

"three."

👑

"FIREEEEEEE!!!!"

the "gang" was having a blast while they waited for their sunshine in the group. well, one wasn't in the mood to dance or yell.

he sat there on the bench, their friends dancing to the song and yelling out the lyrics like mad people.

he specifically wanted to join but he didn't have the time. the vampire wanted to see hoseok and apologize to the older male.

last night he was thinking to himself on why he's really disliking both hoseok and jimin. well, jimin for first, he's too close to the guy he treasures and he should back off.

he's mad at hoseok because he- no, he's not mad, he's more of disappointed at him. jungkook is disappointed 'cause he knows the guy he met in that alley way isn't like that.

"yah, jungkook, come join us." everyone's joy suddenly stopped as yoongi gasped. they all looked at the male, wondering why he gasped.

an eerie silence toxicants them as jungkooks heart begins to race. why did he gasp?

"hyung, is everything okay?" namjoon looked over at seokjin then at the pale male. "okay, what the hell is going on?"

"over the past weeks you guys have been quiet and have gotten along pretty easy, me and seokjin feel really left out and we don't want that anymore. we want to get involved with what ever the fuck is going on with you guys."

yoongis phone ringed grabbing jungkooks attention. he took his phone out of his pocket and looked at the users name.

jimin

he let the phone ring 'till it stopped. yoongis eyes widen as he receives a message. looking up at the vampire, he purses his lips.

jimin
hyung, something happened to hoseok. he's on the ground and he wont wake up. meet us at the hospital.

______

jesus christ, im having so much trouble writing. ive noticed that people have been reading this book but never make it to the recent chapters and im a little sad but im doing great cause most of you are staying with me and i appreciate it:((💕 also, my dumbass keeps forgetting their hair colors :') also, sorry if this chapter is pretty crappy, i pretty much wrote what came in mind as i kept writing so yeah. thanks for reading and have a good day/night!!💕