eleven

Hoseok screams as he pushes all the things off the counter. The small cup, along with other things, slides meeting with the floor.

It shatters. Pieces of glass scattered around the floor. Hoseok laughs slightly before it turns into a maniacal laugh.

Since he heard the voice, others voices were heard and they became louder by the day. He tried to ignore them but it was harder than he thought.

At first, they were mumbles but they soon turned clear, it was his voice he was hearing. It was driving him crazy. The same sentences kept repeating: All is weak but you Hoseok. He's there, waiting for you to accept him, go to him.

Hoseok laughs. Under his eyes were dark bags. He hasn't slept for days. He can't sleep. If he does, the voices get louder.

"I can't." He gets up from the seat. Hoseok puts both his hands on his head. "I can't do this," he repeats.

'Then let me help you.'

His eyebrows furrowed in irritation. "You did this... Make it stop!" His yelling continues as he stumbles around his apartment.

"Make it stop. Make it stop. Make it stop," He chants. Tears glaze his brown eyes. "Please, I-Make it stop."

He shuts his eyes pleading the voices to stop. The clear substances stream down his cheek reaching down to his chin.

'I'll stop for you, my boy. I can't let you suffer just yet.'

With the tears still flowing down he smiles, the voices have stopped. "Thank you," he sobs.

'Don't thank me yet. The fun hasn't started yet.'

_______

"What are you doing?" Jungkook freezes and glances up, meeting with Taehyung.

The older boy stares down at Jungkook. He's biting down on his wrist, streams of red liquid run down his arm, his lips are covered in blood while his eyes glowed a bright red.

Jungkook licks the rest of the blood on his arm. The irony taste meets his taste buds and he makes a face. "Disgusting," He mumbles.

"I thought you vampires loved the taste blood." Jungkook nods his head and wipes the blood leading it to smear on his face. "They do, I just don't." He furrows his eyebrows.

I thought sucking blood was the only thing they do?

"No, it's not the only thing they do," Jungkook says getting up from the floor. Taehyung lets out an 'ah' before shooting his head back to him.

"Wait, I didn't say that out loud." The vampire averts his eyes from his. "I don't know what you're talking about." He narrows his eyes at him.

You liar.

Jungkook gasps. "I am no liar!" Taehyung points at the young vampire. "Ha! I knew you could do something this cool! You can read minds!"

He lets out a whine, storming over at the bed. "I can and it sucks." Taehyung stands there dumb-founded.

It sucks?!

He groans with the sudden shout. "Tae quiet down. That was loud." The older laughs apologizing.

He takes a seat beside Jungkook on the bed. The part of the bed where he sat sank in with his weight.

The room goes quiet. Taehyung keeps staring down at the boy. He has his eyes shut and the face on the white pillow.

"Hey, Jungkook." The brown-haired boy hums in response. Taehyung looks down at his two hands that play with each other.

"Why didn't you wanna go back when Hoseok told you to?" Jungkook doesn't answer. The older boy gets the hint and drops the subject.

He speaks up again," What'd Hoseok do to you? Yoongi said you were crying. I wasn't going to bring it up but it's been on mind lately."

Jungkook pushes himself from the bed to sit up beside Taheyung. He lets out a sigh before he speaks.

"I know that it's been on your mind. I was just tired that day." He stares at him, he knows he's lying.

"Okay, can I ask one more thing?" Jungkook thinks and in the end, he nods. "Go for it." Tae nods. "Do you always read minds or do you chose to?"

The vampire lays back down looking up at the white ceiling. He places both his hands on his stomach.

"I chose to but at times I can't control it leading me to hear everyone's thoughts around me, it's annoying."

"Oh my God, that does sound annoying." He frowns just thinking how it would be if he had that.

"I'm sorry but I'm going to ask another question." Jungkook looks over at Taehyung. He blinks and blinks again.

He turns in the opposite direction, his back facing the brunette. "There's more coming so keep it going I guess."

Taehyung smiles and puts up his feet crisscrossing them, "Okay! Let's start, how old are you?"

Jungkook laughs at the boy, " I'm over three thousand years old." His mouth gapes open. "So I'm talking to an old man?!"

The vampire quickly turns around furrowing his eyebrows, he's been offended. "I'm not old! You're old!" He yells back.

Taheyung gasps placing a hand on his chest. "I am offended! I'm not old!" He rolls his eyes back. "Well, I'm not either. I'm young."

"Say the one who is over three thousands years old." Taehyung whines as he gets kicked off his own bed.

"Ow! That hurt you-" Jungkooks stares down at him, his eyes glow a bright red. "You sleep down there today." His voice was deep and raspy, nothing as the soft and sweet voice he has as usual.

The brunette swallows the lump that formed in his throat and his body shivers with fear. "Y-Yeah got it."

Feeling satisfied, Jungkook flashes him his bunny smile. "Night Tae." He pulls the covers and snuggles up.

The older so-called older boy acts like a child, unbelievable! "This so not fair," Tae groans as he gets up to turn off the lights.

Goodnight you old man.

"I heard that," Jungkook says with his eyes closed. Taehyung glares at him, even though he couldn't see a thing in the dark.

"That was the point, old man!"