five

He groans as he stretches from the good sleep he had. Last night when everyone left he slept on the couch since Jungkook was in his bed.

Hoseok sure didn't want to sleep with a vampire who could attack any moment. His eyelids drooping down he scratches his stomach under the shirt.

He lets out a big yawn making his eyes water up. Hoseok walks over to the bathroom splashing water on his face to get himself woken up.

Even though he splashed water on his face, he's still sleepy. "Fucking hell," he mumbles.

He turns his face side to side staring at his reflection. He lets out a sigh of frustration he rubs his eyes trying to take the sleepness.

It's not working...

He sluggishly walks into his room to wake up Jungkook. "Jungkook, wake up." He lets out a low growl not getting a response.

Hoseok puts his knees down on the bed. He grabs the blankets and throws them off the bed.

"Jungkook! I said get up!" His eyes widen. There's nothing there. "Jung-" he doesn't finish, his voice gets caught down in his throat.

He gets up from the bed and walks around the room with a frown. Where'd he go?

Jungkook?

The young vampire eyes glow watching him from up close through the peek. He opens the closet door slowly, it creaks making the older boy cautious.

Hoseok turns around to find Jungkook opening the closet doors. He lets out a sigh of relief.

"Jungkook you scared me I thought you-" He his brown eyes widen watching the vampire hovering above him.

His once dark red eyes glow. Hoseok swallows down the lump he finds in his throat.

He's afraid. He saw this coming. He knew he should've disagreed with Taehyungs decision. He wants to yell and scream but he can't.

"J-Jungkook," He says softly. Jungkook leans into him, Hoseok feeling his hot breath against him.

The vampire would feel Hoseok breath too but he's not breathing. He's holding his breath with fear.

Hoseok squeezes his eyes shut hoping he would disappear when he opens them again. A sudden grip on his skinny wrists makes him scream out in pain.

Tears sting his eyes, his bottom lips quiver. He doesn't want this. From how long he's known Jungkook, he knows that he's soft and nice.

"J-Jungkook," he gets no reaction. He blinks once, the tears he held in his eyes slid down reaching down his ears.

"P-P-Please J-Jungkook." By now, Hoseok was a crying mess. His head pulsing in pain and his nose stuffed from the crying.

He stops as he feels two warm arms around him. "Hoseok," Jungkook buries his head in the older males chest.

He looks down at the vampire frowning, feeling a wet substance on his shirt. He's crying. "Hoseok, I-I'm sorry."

Jungkook snuggles his head on his chest not wanting to see him like this. Hoseok places his arm over his eyes, tears dripping down.

I was scared.

I thought...I thought I was going to die

Finally regaining himself, he wipes his tears away ignoring his painful headache. He places both his hands on Jungkooks hair making the older stiffen by the touch.

Hoseok ruffles his hair smiling a bit. The vampire looks up at him, his chin resting on his chest.

His eyes grow big. Jungkooks eyes were red and puffy, his lip bleeding from all the biting he was doing to stop himself from crying.

"Hoseok," Jungkooks eyebrows crease. He puts down his head on his chest silently crying again.

"H-Hoseo-" his hiccuping interrupts him form speaking. Hoseok caresses his head while staring up at the ceiling.

________

They both sit on the couch sitting there in pure silence. About an hour ago the whole Jungkook getting on Hoseok happened.

This frightened both males. Hoseok was afraid that he'll want to hurt him while Jungkook was afraid he'll be hated by him.

The two have fears that they can't ignore. Hoseok gazes over at the younger one looking down at the ground, his knees brought up to his chest.

Hoseok licks his lips as he stares at him. He has him feeling something, a weird sensation running in his stomach.

"Jungkook," the vampire eyes widen and stiffens listening to his name being called out by him.

He squeezes his eyes shut clasping his hands over his ears. "I'm sorry!" Hoseok frowns at him.

The black-haired male places a hand on top of Jungkooks right hand that covers his ear. "Listen to me Jungkook."

He puts his hands down, Hoseok still having his hand on top of his. Jungkook locks eyes with him pursuing his lips in the process.

Hoseoks face softens, he could feel him shivering with fear. "Jungkook," he says softly, "What happened?"

With that, Jungkook shakes his head pulling away from Hoseok. "I-I...I don't k-know."

Hoseok frowns at his word. How could he not know? He was the one who full-on flung himself on him.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook averts his eyes from his. "All I remember was waking up, hovering over you."

He tilts his head to the side. "Nothing else?" Jungkook looks down at his hands. "I'm afraid of myself Hoseok."

The brown-haired male looks up at him, his hands shaking. "I'm," he swallows down, "I'm afraid I'm going to hurt you."

Hoseok breath hitches. He can't be mad at him. His eyes flow with fear. His tears he's shedding are tears of being hated.

He pulls the crying Jungkook in a warm embrace. "Please hate me. I deserve to be hated."

No

I can't hate you

Even if I wanted to I can't

"Please go back to sleep." Hoseok lets go of Jungkook showing off a genuine smile. "You need the sleep."

Jungkook wanting to protest, node his head instead. He doesn't want to argue anymore.

He lays his head on Hoseok lap surprising him. He was about to yell until he hears soft snores coming from the younger one.

Hoseok moves strands of hair covering his face. He smiles as he watches Jungkook sleep soundly. Moving his hand up and down on Jungkooks arm, his smile growing.

You sure are a bunny, aren't you?