six

"You're a dumbass," Hoseok clenches his shut eyes letting out a groan listening to the voice from the other line.

"Taehyung, he almost attacked me! Wait, not even almost he did!" He yells on the call.

He hears him scoffing, "It's Jungkook were talking about. He wouldn't do anything to hurt you or anyone. There must be something that happened,"

Hoseok shakes his head. "He's a vampire. He's dangerous!" On the other side of the wall, the young boy frowns at his words.

He's right, he is dangerous. A human living with a vampire, he thought it could happen but he was wrong. Vampires are dangerous species, to him and everyone else.

Jungkook bites his lip, his fang digging into his skin. Blood oozes out of his dry lips, the substance leaking down to his chin.

His eyebrows creased in frustration. Why can't he just be normal? Why couldn't he be born as a human?

He leans his head back meeting the wall. Jungkook likes his lips tasting the blood. He hates the taste of blood, he never liked it.

It tastes like iron and he hates it. He wants it to taste good, anything but iron. He brings his knees up to his chest holding close.

Tears sting his eyes as he listens to the rest of the conversation through the thin wall. "I can't stay with me."

Hoseok clenches his jaw. "Jungkook is," he stops. He says he wants him to leave but it hurts him.

Yes, he may be cold at times but he still has a heart. "Hoseok, I know you don't wanna do that."

He furrows his eyebrows hearing his childhood friends words. He's right and he'll always be right.

"Taehyung," he puts his free hand over his eyes, "I hate you so much." The brunette over the phone laughs. "I love you too."

Hoseok says his goodbye and hangs up. He softly places his phone down. "I can't just assume things."

Stupid Hoseok! You're so mean!

He scrunches his face and walks down to his room. Turning the door handle to open the door he finds Jungkook huddled against a corner crying.

Hoseok purses his lips. He forgot that the walls are thin and everything can be heard. He mentally smacks himself.

I'm such an ass!

He takes small steps towards him. He frowns hearing the cries that roam around the quite room.

The crying stops as Jungkook ears perk up hearing footsteps. He shoots his head up facing Hoseok.

"No," he mumbles. He hugs his knees tightly to his chest. "Stay away from me!" He yells, his eyes were shut tight.

Hoseok squats down to his level with a frown on his face. Why can't he be nice? Why does it hurt him to see him cry?

"Bunny." The vampire's eyes grow big with the nickname. Hoseok notices and smiles. "I'm sorry Bunny."

Jungkook peeks up slightly at the older male. "Do you hate me?" The question makes Hoseok place a hand on the vampires head.

"No," he ruffles his hair. "Why would I hate such a cute bunny?" Jungkook sheepishly smiles and wipes his dry tears away.

"Will you kick me out?" Hoseok shakes his head side to side. "Am I dangerous?" The black-haired male puts a finger under his chin thinking.

"Kinda." Jungkooks heart clenches. He looks down at his knees with a poker face. "You won't be if you tell me why you attacked me last night."

He shakes his head. His red eyes meet Hoseoks dark brown ones. "If I knew I'd tell you." The older male swallows down the lump in his throat.

He still isn't used to the eye contact with him. His red eyes are scary and when they do make contact, he feels like he's falling into some kind of speel.

Hoseok eyes widen. "Can you make someone do your own bidding?" He hasn't thought of this and he wants to make sure if he can or cant.

Jungkook averts his eyes from him giving the answer right away. "No way," Hoseok mumbles.

I want that

________

His face crunches feeling a heavy weight on his stomach. He slowly opens his eyes revealing the white ceiling.

A bright ray of sunshine shines out the small dark room. He groans as a loud ringing sound invades his hearing.

I hate alarm clocks

He swings his hand to his right slamming the stop button on the alarm. Hoseok places his hand on his stomach to feel short hair.

"Jungkook, get up," he mumbles pushing his away. The vampire moans making Hoseok eyes wide a blush spreading across his face.

He licks his lips staring at the beauty in front of him. Jungkooks eyelids are halfway open. His messy brown hair and his right shoulder showing 'cause of the big white shirt. As for the sun, it shinning on down him giving the best effect.

Holy fuck!

Jungkook rubs the sleepiness in his eyes. "Hoseok, it's early, why are we up?" The older male breathes out before he gets up from the bed.

"We gotta go to school, remember?" He walks up to his drawer picking out clothes. Hoseok throws the pair of clothes his way without looking back.

"Put those on." He walks over to the door with his spare of clothes in hand, "Come out when you're done."

Jungkook tilts his head to the side when he closes the door behind him. "What was that all about?"

________

The way to school was quiet. It was so quiet that all they heard was their footsteps and breathing. Hoseok hated it while Jungkook didn't mind it.

"Jungkook! Hoseok!" Their names being called out brings their attention up to see Taehyung running towards them with a smile.

He doesn't stop though, he runs with his arms open up, "Bunny!" Jungkook stumbles back with the sudden weight on him.

He smiles hugging back the male. "TaeTae!" Hoseok wears a poker face staring at both of them having their moment.

What's up with the nicknames?

The huge being broken, Tae glances at Hoseok, "Hoseok." The brown-haired boy furrows his eyebrows hearing the venom in his voice.

"Taehyung, about yesterday I'm sorry." His breathing hitched as he revives a cold stare from him.

He cracks a smile as he gradually looks back at the young vampire. "Kookie, how about you move in with me?"

Jungkooks eyes grow big. "Move in with you?" The brunette nods in response. Hoseok eyes darken, his jaw clenching in pure anger.

"Bunny, I know what this jerk," he points at Hoseok not giving him a glance, "did to you. He's mean and I know that 'cause I've held up with it for years already."

Jungkook purses his lips thinking through about everything. He doesn't wanna go with Tae. He'd love to but he feels like he shouldn't leave the older one.

His eyes meet Taehyungs brown ones. "I can't," he mumbles enough for him to hear. He nods with a small smile on his face. "I understand."

"But!" He yells sterling both Jungkook and Hoseok. Tae points at the eyes of the vampire, "You should put on some contacts first." He nods, "R-Right."