twelve

"I'm working on it." Junyoo leans back in his seat staring down at his parents. His mother smiles turning to his father.

"Honey, he's better than that useless child who we kicked out, isn't he?" The man with a beard chuckles, placing his hand on his wives.

"He is darling. It's to say that we should've killed him, he's a useless one. We should've left him with the rest." Junyoo stares at the two laughing.

He pushes his seat back, the feet of the chair slide against the floor making a loud noise gathering the parents' attention.

"I'm leaving him alone for a bit, he is human, remember that." Sinya, the mother, raises an eyebrow.

"Actually he—" "Quiet down Sinya." The old woman looks over at her husband. Mingyu glances up at his son.

"My boy, me and your mother will have a talk so please, go to your room." The young boy nods his head.

His father's eyes turn cold. "And don't you dare eavesdrop on the conversation or you'll be punished."

Junyoo nods his head once again, "Yes father." In an instant, he disappears to his room. The old man glances down at his wife.

"You were going to say it, weren't you?" She laughs and takes his hand in hers. "I was Honey. He isn't human, you know that already."

With his free hand, he rubs his temples in frustration. "I know he isn't. He's one of the strongest things out there, he's in him."

________

"Hoseok, are you okay?" Jungkook leans over at the sick boy. He places his hand on his shoulder. He ducks his head to lock eyes with Hoseok.

"You're burning up." The older boy doesn't speak, he hums in response. His eyelids slowly open and close trying to fight the tiredness.

His head is pulsing while his body temperature is rising making him sweat. "Jungkook...It's hot."

The vampire frowns staring at the boy going through pain. "I know, just hang in there."

Taehyung stares at the two acting lovey-dovey. Well, they aren't technically being lovey-dovey but Tae sees it that way.

He glances at Seokjin and Namjoon who talk about a bet. "I bet you twenty dollars they'll date."

The purple-haired boy shakes his head disagreeing. "Make it thirty 'cause I know they won't."

Seokjin rolls his eyes back. "Don't get too cocky Namjoon." He puts out his hand to shake on it. "But you know, you'll be paying me in the end either way."

Namjoon takes his hand and shakes it, "It's a deal then Seokjin." Tae scoots over at them. "I wanna join too. I'm on his side." He points at the blonde boy.

"Wow," the purple hair says slightly hurt. "I see how it is Taehyung." The young boy laughs and apologizes.

"You guys," a soft voice speaks up making the group look back. Jungkook stiffens up as everyone looks up to him.

He doesn't like having all eyes on him, it makes him uncomfortable. "I-I'll be taking H-Hoseok home."

Taehyung blinks. Then he blinks again before a sly smirks forms on his lips. "Yes, please take him home."

Jungkook nods and walks over to the black-haired male. He grabs his arm and puts it over his shoulders.

"Let's go Hoseok." The boy groans in response. His headache is getting worse by the minute and his body temperature is rising too much.

"Jungkook," he pants. He glances at him frowning a bit. "Yes, Hoseok?" Hoseok puts his head low walking, more like being dragged, to the nurses office.

"Thank you." Jungkook smiles at his response. "Anything for you, Hoseok."

________

"Hoseok, work with me here. You're getting heavy." Jungkook whines as he has trouble opening the door to his apartment.

Hoseok slowly looks up and puts his hand on the doorknob twisting it open. Jungkook walks rubbing his feet on the ground 'cause he can't put them up to walk with the older males weight.

The vampire takes him to the room and lays him softly on the small bed. He frowns staring down at Hoseok who's panting hard and covered in sweat, he's going through a lot of pain and Jungkook doesn't know how to help.

Hoseok clutches his shirt grunting. "It h-hurts." Jungkook sits beside Hoseok resting his hand on both his, "I-It'll be okay. I'm here."

The black-haired boy painfully opens one of his eyes seeing the boy beside him. He cracks a small smile.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry..." he says enduring the pain in his chest. Jungkook smiles sadly putting a grip on his hands.

"It's okay don't talk anymore, you need your rest." Hoseok weakly nods. The young boy stands there on the verge of tears.

'Hoseok, do it.'

'Do it now before it's too late.'

'Now is the time'

'Kill him. Kill Jeon Jungkook.'

Hoseoks eyes shoot open startling the boy. "Hoseok what's—" The black-haired gets up with a smile on his face.

"Hoseok?" Jungkook asks a bit scared why he's better all of a sudden. Hoseok turns over to Jungkook making his eyes grow big.

"Y-Your eyes they're—Hoseok." The vampires breath hitches feeling two strong hands on his neck. Hoseok pulls him up with a wide smile.

Jungkook puts his hands on Hoseoks, pulling on them trying to take them off. His face scrunches wanting to grasp air.

He looks down at Hoseok and places his hand on his cheek. "H-Hoseok," he says with the lack of oxygen.

Hoseok puts a grip making Jungkook whince in pain. He smacks his hands showing he's at the edge of passing out.

'Don't do it. Hoseok.'

The olders boys widen as he stares a Jungkooks face in pain holding on his hands. He quickly lets go and backs away im terror.

Jungkook drops to the bed gapsping, air filling his lungs. "I thought I was going to die," he soflty says trying not to hurt himself from talking.

Hoseok puts up his knees to his chest, pulling them close. "I'm sorry." Jungkook swallows down. "What's going on your mind? Who was it?"

Hoseok rubs the top of his left hands with his other. "I don't know but all I know is that it wants to take over me."

________

I have put out some sneak peeks to my new Junghope story! Woot Woot! The story won't be out until June, sad to say. But, I hope you guys stay tuned in:)