twenty seven

the five boys stood in front of the two males who were hand in hand. "so care to explain this?" yoongi pointed at their hands, not going to be happy with their answer.

hoseok looked away from the boys while the vampire had a big smile on his face. he raised their intertwined fingers up in the air in joy.

"i love jung hoseok!"

the sudden confession shocked the group, including hoseok. the male beside him hung his head in embarrassment, some of his hair covering his eyes as a dark shade of red reached his ears.

taehyung chuckled at the younger boy and glanced over at the purple-haired male with a smirk, his hand out in front of him, "where's my thirty dollars, joonie?"

the male cursed under his breath, crunching his brows and pulled out money from his pocket, "take your damn money." seokjin in the other hand, patted the boys back, "you can give me my money later."

jimin started at theirs hands. his blood boiled. he thought he'd have enough time. but ever since a few hours ago, when jungkook fell to the ground in tears, hearing the sudden news. he knew it was game over for him.

why did he bother trying when he specifically knew he wouldn't have a chance? its because he had hope. he still had hope even though every night he'd tell himself that nothing would happen.

the blonde clenched his fist. taehyung noticed and wrapped his arm around the small male. "hoseokie! me and jimin will be heading out for a bit, if you don't mind. he doesn't feel well."

hoseoks caught jimins eyes but the boy quickly averted them, pursing his lips. he gave the boy a soft smile. "i dont mind." with said, the two took their leave. the male looked down at his hand in jungkooks.

he's hurting.

🐰

"yah, why'd we leave?"

jimin walked behind the brunette, brows crunched with his arms crossed in front of chest. taehyung didnt respond, he kept walking with his hands in his pocket.

he let out a small pout. "we both know im perfectly fine." jimin stumbled back a bit as taehyung stopped mid-way.

turning around in anger, he took a hold of his collar, "we both know you're not fine! why can't you just understand that its okay to show that you're hurting! i want you depend on us! dont go hiding your feelings! you're human too!"

jimin stared at the brunette with his eyes enlarged. his hands were on taehyungs where he held his collar tight. his lips began to quiver whilst his chocolate brown orbs glistened with tears.

hanging his head in embarrassment, jimin let out a sob, "it hurts." taehyungs eyes softened, hearing the male letting out a sob. he stood there in front of him with his hand on his head.

jimin rested his head on taehyungs chest, a hand clutching his shirt whilst the other holds on the hem of his friends big white shirt.

"i'm here, jimin."

🐰

he was consumed by darkness. he sat there on the cold ground in fear. just where was he? shivers trailed down his spine feeling a cold sensation touching his bare skin.

his eyes enlarge and he lets out a yelp, quickly huddling up in a ball. why is he here? and why is it so dark?

the brown-haired males ears perk up, hearing heavy footsteps getting closer by the minute. his heart begins to accelerate whilst his breathing quickens.

hoseok crawled back, wanting to get farther away from the noise. but his bare back meet with a cold wall. he whimpered from the sudden coldness.

sweat dripped down his forehead as he heard a deep chuckle in front of him. he swallowed the fear in his throat and found the courage to speak.

"w-who are you?"

no, he couldn't see the person hence it was a dark room but he had to have hope the other would speak. suddenly, a small fire appeared in front of him.

he crunched his brows in confusion. where did this come from? the male looked up and his eyes widen from he saw.

"im you."

he wanted to scream but his voice got caught up in his throat. he was terrified of what he's seeing. right there in front of him stood another version of himself.

he had black, long horns coming out from his head. his hair was a deep shade of red, blood crawling down his lips whilst he had a black cross on his forehead. his eyes were pitch black with red pupils, a scar running down his right eye.

hoseok looked at the fire coming from his hand. his nails were long and sharp. last but not least, he had fangs. this couldn't be hoseok. it cant be. the other him smiled in joy, he saw nothing but pure fear in the boys eyes.

"no need to be afraid of me. but, you should be careful for what you do. you don't want the guy you love dead, right?"

more fire appeared behind him. it seemed as of it was surrounding someone or something. the demon got up and let out a chuckle, looking down at him. "if i were you, id go check."

hoseok slowly got up in the verge of tears. he was terrified and he couldn't do anything about it. his whole body was trembling with fear. he stumbled towards the fire and his heart stopped.

'blood'

he clasped his hand over his mouth and with the other, he held his stomach. hoseok fell down to his knees, tears escaping his eyes. he wanted to vomit from the sight.

there laid a cold, dead jungkook.

___________
hnnggggg, im so bad at describing things, jesusssssssssss. anyways, i wanted to update for you guys. 😪🤙 i hope you enjoyed this chatper, lovelies!!❤