Chapter 2/B: "Newbie things"

Start from the beginning

Oh,I'll pick this one!" I said, pointing to the clothing I liked the most

"Good choice (f/n)! Now try it on!" Encouraged Kate as Trender  escorted me to a dressing room.
"You can change here, take your time and when you're done call Kate and see what she can do with your hair" he said.
"Thanks Trendy, I appreciate it!".

~~Time skip brought to you by Tobio and Hinata's combos"

"KATE! COME HERE I'M DONE!" I called...well scream for Kate to come and help.
"OK (F/N) I'M COMING" She answered me, screaming just like I did.
As she entered the room and saw me, her mouth fell open.
"Oh my GOD (f/n), you look gorgeous!" She said with her mouth still open.
I blushed a bit: "well thanks, but you should close your mouth before you eat some flies" I giggled.
"Y-yeah right! So,Let me help with your hair Ok?" She asked and turned me around,making me sit on the chair.
"So,would you like to have a messy bun,braids or a high ponytail?" She asked. "I suggest you try the messy bun tho,I think it would suit you!"
"Well, OK then! Go on with the messy bun" I said,and she started working with my hair.
"You know,I didn't like you at first sight. But then you talked and...I knew I could trust you. I don't know what made me feel so safe. You always smiled so brightly, it looks like you got no problems at all. And how you stood your ground with Jeff...Damn!" She laughed.
'I love to see others smile thanks to me...but sometimes I'd like to show them how I truly feel..'.
"anyways I finishes here! Let's see what Trendy thinks about your new style." I looked at myself in the mirror.
"Wow...who is this beauty? Because sure as hell it ain't me!" I said,mouth agape.
"Thanks Kate,I love this style! Let's go!" I took her hand and walked out of the room were Trendy was waiting for us.
"(F/n) you look...Absolutely gorgeous!" He said with his glasses shining a bit.
"I'm  the best stylist in the world! Ahhahahahahahah" he laughed...Maniacally? I don't know how to describe that laugh.
Someone short after knocked on the door.
"It's time to go (F/n). The others are here" said Slender.
"...How did you know I was here?"
"I know everything child. Now come out." He said quite irritated.  Did I make him  angry....? I probably did.

As I was making my way down the stairs I heard some gasps coming from downstairs "(F/n) y-you *tic* look b-beautiful in t-those *tic* clothes" said Toby with starry eyes. "Oh..thanks a lot Toby!" I said, hugging him. "You look quite good yourself!" He was waring a different hoodie this time. He looked stunning with his chocolate hair and beautiful eyes. "W-w-well thanks *tic* (F-F/n)." He said, looking in another direction to avoid my gaze.
"HEY LOVEBIRDS STOP THAT THING" Yelled Jane,coming towards me. "You look good for real (F/n)" she said and I blushed. "Aww thanks! You look good as always but...Why am I the only one wearing elegant clothes?" I asked to her. "You are the newbie,you dress nicely. I did it too when I was the newbie. Also,you'll not do any chores for this week so you can rest and start to train!" She informed me.
"YES NO WORK!" I exclaimed excited. Let's say that I stopped at the "no chores" part.
'oh rest yes! I needed some. God thanks'
"Hey...You'll have to train!" She said with a not-so-impressed face.
"Train? Train for what?!" I asked not so happy.
"You'll see.."

~~Time skip brought to you by my UPCOMING EXAM OMG~~

"So...You said the others where here Slender, but I don't see them" I was confused, really confused.
"I lied my child. I wanted you to come down before their arrival because I have something to announce" he said.
"(F/n) you're going to be my new proxy. You will train with every Creepypastas I choose and you can't say no. Did I make myself clear?" 'Wow, is he angry or something? Man's period uh? DAMNIT I FORGOT HE CAN READ MINDS' I exclaimed to myself.
"You- I'll pretend like I didn't hear that"
"Well, you technically didn't hear it since I didn't say it out loud eheh...OK sorry" he was looking at me, I guess? I don't know, he doesn't have eyes. He then continued.
"You'll start to train tomorrow, so I suggest you ask Trender some comfy clothes, you'll have to move around a lot. Masky will be the one to train you first." As he finished his sentence, a groan could be heard.
"Ooh c'mon why me of all people?! You know I don't want to deal with newbies, especially her since she isn't into killing!"
Right...killers. They are all killers. I didn't remember that, probably because I wasn't really me yesterday. Damn, I will kill someone like them?
"Timothy you will do as I say, you heard me?" Spoke Slender once again.
"Ugh...Yes Sir" he answered still annoyed.
Right after that, a knock could be heard from the front door.
I saw many Creepypastas entering the room.
Finally I can meet them.
______________________________________

Boom! Cliffhanger lmao. This was more of a...Idk how to call this thing. Sorry if it was boring in a way. Anyways I will publish the next chapter in a week or so!
See ya in the REAL chapter, were you'll meet the other Creepypastas.

~Angel