Yandere Lance

Yeah I'm doing it 😩
WolfWithAWaffle gave the idea for climbing the Ferris wheel and stuff. Thanks a ton!

"We have to go on the destroyer." Lance said excitedly.

"The destroyer?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

He was sitting in the passengers seat and turned around to look at me. "Yeah, Keith, it's only the most terrifying ride in the theme park."

"I'm mostly excited for the Ferris wheel." Pidge bounced in her seat. "The view when it gets dark out will be so cool."

"I'm actually not really a fan of heights." Lance said leaning back into his seat.

"Didn't you just go on about all the rollercoasters you want to ride? The high up rollercoasters." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, but that's different. It's all quick and it's over as soon as it's started. On the Ferris wheel, it's slow and you are forced to look down at the ground." Lance explained. "Hunk doesn't like them either."

Shiro turned the car into the parking lot while Hunk nodded. "I can't help but picture the cart breaking or the ride malfunctioning."

As soon as the car was parked they all unbuckled and scrambled to get out. "It's hot out." I stared blocking out the sun with my hand.

"You're hot Keith." Lance winked.

I rolled my eyes. I think Lance says stuff like that to tease me. He knows I'm gay and considering he flirts with every girl ever, I'm sure he's straight. I'm the exception to that, but like I said; I think he's doing it to tease me.

After a while and a few rides I began to really notice the small things Lance was doing. The occasional hand on my shoulder, grazing my back, how close he'd walk, and his hand bumping mine. I'd catch him staring often and he would wink.

The sun was beginning to set now and the sky turned into a painting of bright fiery colors. "Oh wow, it's gorgeous." Hunk beamed.

"Keith's gorgeous." Lance said slyly.

I cut Lance a glare that made him immediately shut his mouth. "We should go on the Ferris wheel now." Pidge got in line.

"Lance and I are going to wait here." Hunk said sitting on the bench.

"Are you sure? We can skip this." Pidge said feeling bad.

"No, that's okay, we don't mind." Lance smiled sitting next to him crossing his legs. "We'll probably just sit on our phones anyway."

"Okay." Pidge, Shiro, Adam, and Allura all got in line but Keith hung back.

"Are you coming?" Shiro asked.

"Nah, I think I'll stay down here too." I sat with the other two on the bench.

"Okay." He smiled. They were all let into a cart and the three watched as they were lifted into the air.

"Pidge was right, the amusement park is beautiful at night." Hunk mused.

"Keith's beautiful." Lance smirked.

"Okay, what is up with that?" I finally snapped.

"I think I'm going to go get some water quick." Hunk said awkwardly getting up and rushing off.

"Up with what?" Lance asked his elbows resting on his knees.

"The compliments! You keep teasing me and-" I started to let out all my pent up anger.

"Keith, I like you." Lance blurted.

"You wh- wait, stop. Quit making fun of me." I stood up. Lance quickly did the same.

"I do! I'll prove it. Ask me to do anything, I'll do it." Lance looked at me seriously.

I almost believe him and that's what's scary. I turned around, "Go climb the Ferris wheel, how about that?" I began to walk away angrily.

I heard shouts and yells after a mere second. I turned around to see what the commotion was all about only to see Lance trying to be apprehended by the ride conductor. He pushed passed him and began to climb the Ferris wheel. "Oh my-" I didn't finish my sentence and instead ran full speed to the ride. "Lance! Get down! What are you doing?!" I yelled as loud as I could.

"Proving it!" He shouted back.

"Get down! You're going to kill your self." I pleaded.

He continued to climb and I paced at the bottom; unsure of what to with myself, I ran my hands through my hair stressed.

"Lance please!" I called again. "Shit, c'mon Lance! Cut it out!"

He continued climbing. This is the most serious I've ever seen him and it kind of scared me.

"Lance! I believe you! Please get down, you're going to hurt yourself." I grabbed the bars of the Ferris wheel and started to climb after him.

He stopped this time. He looked down and smiled slowly climbing back to the ground. I jumped off in relief and took no notice to the security pulling me away.

When he got the the ground safely I pulled him into a hug. "You're an idiot."

His arms wrapped around me. "Maybe, but I'm your idiot."

I kissed him but we were interrupted when the security started to kick us out. Hunk turned the corner confused holding his water. "Did I miss something?"

When we were thrown out, they told us we were banned and if we ever showed up there again, they wouldn't hesitate to call the police. They honestly let us off easy.

"Sorry we got kicked out." Lance pursed his lips.

"What were you thinking climbing a Ferris wheel?!" I said but there was no anger.

"I told you I'd do anything to prove it." Lance smiled guiltily.

I sighed rolling my eyes before pulling him into another hug. Much like before, I grabbed his face and kissed him. "You're insane."