Morning

Keith's POV:

I woke up with something heavy but pleasantly warm on my chest. It was comforting so I kept my eyes shut breathing lightly. I felt the mass shift, so it's a person.

The persons hair tickled my nose and I accepted my fate that I have to wake up and suffer whatever consequences come. I opened my eyes to see chocolate brown hair.

"L-Lance?!" I breathed in utter shock. What is he doing in my room. Let alone sleeping on me!

He stirred and looked up at me with tired eyes. "Shh," he yawned. "I'm tired." Lance laid his head back on my chest trying to fall back asleep.

"Wait! What are you doing in my room!?" I sat up Lance falling onto the bed with a plop.

"Sleeping. At least I was anyway." He groaned annoyed and glaring at me.

"I don't remember you even coming in!" I snapped. We were both wearing cloths so at least I had that assurance.

"You seriously forgot." Lance said with a large attitude sitting up and rubbing his tired groggy eyes.

"If I remembered do you really think I'd be asking these questions?" I said angrily.

"Fine, I came in here late and we made out for a while before going to bed." Lance said flatly like it was part of the norm.

"We what?!" I yelled nervousness washing over me.

"Yeah, it was awesome." Lance smiled widely holding back laughter and standing up stretching.

"Wait, so... you're okay with it? You're okay with making out with a guy? Let alone it being me?" I asked in slight disbelief sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Okay I was messing with you, but first: I'm bisexual so Girls and Boys; second: I'll make out anytime as long as it's you." Lance said leaning in and planting a kiss on my cheek.

He wobbled to the bathroom still groggy. It took me a moment to comprehend what just happened. "Oh no you don't!" I yelled and practically tackled him. "What? Happened?"

"Okay, okay, fine. I snuck into your room after I had a bad dream. You sat up and looked at me but I'm pretty sure you were still asleep." Lance admitted.

"But why come to my room?" I asked confused.

"The real question is why would I not go to your room."

"I dunno, maybe because you pretend we have a rivalry." I raised an eyebrow.

Lance frowned. "Fine, it's cause I felsafrwhnurthr."

"What?" I didn't catch anything he said.

"It's cause I feelsafrwhenurthr."

"What?" I still don't understand him.

"I feel safer with you around and stuff!" He blurted clearly irritated.

My eyes were wide as I stared at Lance who was obviously embarrassed.

I leaned forward and kissed him lightly which he melted into. He was surprised I made the move but I'm sure he wasn't going to do it despite being loverboy Lance.

When we parted, Lance had his usual large goofy grin. "I'm totally sleeping with you every night."

"The hell you are!" I protested.

I wouldn't admit it but I actually slept better than I have in ages and it was nice having him there.