THE MOM

Request by: AyMaBa

'-Keith tells Krolia all about Lance and when the two meet she totally embarrasses her baby boy by acting like a mom.'

I'm also including the prompt image above because I think it fits.

Keith POV:

I stepped off the ship to the awaiting paladins. It was so nice and comforting to them again but it wasn't the time for that. Lances eyes widened a little, "Hey look everyone, Keith's back."

He held up his hand for a high-five smiling but I just brushed past him. "Lance, I don't have time for this right now."

I saw his face drop and I almost felt bad. My mom walked off the ship like a badass following not far behind.

"Who's that?" Pidge asked.

"Krolia..., my mom." I said a little embarrassed.

Lance immediately lit up and shook her hand. "Hello, hi, I'm such a big fan of your work! Keith, what a masterpiece."

My mouth dropped open, all I could do was watch as my dignity crumbled before me. "Oh! You must be Lance! Keith wouldn't stop talking about you! You really are as cute as he says!"

"MOM!" I yelled as if all trust had been broken at that moment.

"What?! I just want to know what the boy who stole my sons heart is like." She said innocently pulling Lance into a bear like hug.

Both me and Lance were definitely as red as tomatoes. "Stole your heart huh?" Lance smiled cockily.

"Shut up! Mom please stop telling him these things! I'm never going to hear the end of it!" I whined.

"Oh my gosh, they really are mother and son." Hunk laughed.

"Keith tells me you're a sharpshooter, is it true?" She asked with awe.

"Yup! Only the best. And looks like I've shot my way right into Keith's heart!" Lance said dramatically clutching his chest. What made it worse is that my mom was totally in on it. She pretended to fire a gun as Lance did so.

"You are both DEAD!" I yelled charging at them. My mom laughed taking off in one direction as Lance let out a girlish scream taking off the other way.

I figured I best go after Lance considering my mom could take me down in a heartbeat. I grabbed him by the collar and ripped him back. "Have mercy!" He whined.

I looked over to see the paladins practically rolling in the floor laughing. I've never been so embarrassed.

I felt a soft pair of lips smash into my cheek and I dropped him in surprise. "Lance!"

"Aww! I'm so proud!" Krolia wiped away a fake tear.