Bonding Moment

^Doesn't really have anything to do with Klance, I just couldn't stop laughing for like 15 minutes straight. I went to sit down and missed the couch and fell on the ground but was still laughing at the picture. I have no regrets.

Keith's POV: (Ik for once)

I knocked on the door and walked into Shiro's room. "I'm in here!" Shiro called from his bathroom.

"Hey, can I borrow your shampoo, I ran out." I asked walking in lazily. Shiro was putting on eyeliner.

"Yeah sure, there's extra under the sink. I want my wings to be big enough that I can fly away from all my problems." He said making a long dark line along his eye.

I laughed as I grabbed the bottles and walked out. I took a shower and dried my hair. My hair was especially soft and I glanced at the bottle. It was a female shampoo. The bottle had flowers all over it and I grabbed some of my hair and smelled it. I smell like a girl. Whatever. I changed and walked out to the supposed 'living room'.

Lance was sitting and flipping through a comic. I sat down next to him and stared everywhere around the room bored. I then felt some fingers tangle into my hair and I leaned into it.

"Huh, I never pegged you as someone who like their hair touched Keithy~" Lance laughed.

"Shut up." I smacked his hands away. "And don't call me 'Keithy'.

"Oh c'mon Keithy!" He said tangling his fingers in my hair again. I sighed and he patted his lap. I set my head down on his lap and closed my eyes as he braided my hair.

"Looks like another bonding moment." Lance chuckled. The moment I heard that my eyes snapped open and I quickly sat up.

"So you do remember!" I glared at him angrily. He put his hands up defensively.

"What bonding moment?" He questioned playfully.

"Lance!" I punched him in the arm.

"I'm kidding!" He laughed wrapping his arms around my waist and setting his chin on my shoulder.

"Nope." I pushed him off and pouted.

"Keeeeeiiith." He wines and got up and sat down in front of me staring at me.

"Whhaaaaat?" I mocked him.

"The only reason I denied it was because I was... nervous." Lance said casually.

My eyes widened a bit. "Nervous? About what?" I asked scooting in closer.

"Well, I wasn't sure about my feelings for you yet. I kept trying to kind of push them away." He said scooting in closer as well.

"Feelings for me huh?" I smiled.

"Yeah well, I mean if you want to it's not really a big dea-" Lance began to ramble.

I cut him off by grabbing his cheeks and pulling him into a kiss. I think I shut him up and proved my point.