I chuckle, "Once you could start telling us where you be going then I'll tell you where I'm going."

"Nigga," Uncle Tyler narrows his eyes "don't question me, I'm more than twice your age boy don't get shit twisted."

"I'm going to take a walk, that's it."

"That's it, huh?"

"Yeah."

I look at him and he stares at me like I'm lying or something. He shrugs, "Aight, be back in no more than two point five hours. Or else imma come find you and whoop that ass again. I promise you that."

"Aight, damn nigga, you feening," I complain. Now he don't trust my every move.

"Imma keep feening till you stop acting like you all big and bad. Now go take your walk and come back."

After I use the bathroom, I leave the hospital and walk to the nearest park. Like, all I really wanted to do was just get some fresh air or something. Maybe smoke a blunt. I sit down at a bench and stretch my legs out and lean back. I pull out my phone when I feel it start to vibrate in my pocket.

"What," I answer into the phone.

He sighs, "I'm here. Please come quick. I gotta go."

I hang the phone up. I find my way to the dead end of the park. There's an old abandoned bathroom there and I go behind it and see him.

"That was quick." Zyier says and reaches into his pocket and pulls out a bag of weed enough for like four blunts. Since I ain't really been going out much he been bringing me sum' every now and again. It ain't nothing he's not used to because he used to be doing this shit all the time for me. It's how I met him.

"What do I get in return?" He asks and holds out his hand jokingly. He bugging. I stare at his hand for a minute, grab it and pull him towards me. He already knows what it is. He closes his eyes and leans in closer to my face and when he's close enough I press my lips against his mouth and wrap my arms around his whole body. I use my hands to feel on his slim body and he start changing the rhythm of our kiss because I guess he getting turned on.

I pull our lips apart and look at him only to start kissing him again because he was looking too good staring me in my eyes like that. I don't let it get no further than that. I eventually break the kiss and roll one up for now.

"You look nice." I tell him as I examine him with my eyes. He purses his lips.

"You say that shit every time I'm dressed down."

"Yeah cus you don't need all that extra stuff, I wish you'd cut that shit out." I respond. I like when he wears regular nigga shit and not all those tight ass female stuff. I deal with it because he cool or whatever, and I guess he looks nice either way, but I really prefer when he dresses regular.

Zyier rolls his eyes, "good thing I don't care about what you rather see me in. Nigga you met me when I was wearing pink Jordan's and a Juicy Couture sweatsuit."

Forget what I said about him being cool.

"How's ya dad?" He asks with concern while I'm in the middle of lighting up my blunt.