I shakily made my way going to the kitchen. I feel chills running through my spine. Some of the lights weren't open so it made the kitchen kinda scarier. "Scares, baby girl?" Hoseok asked and I shook my head to no. I made my way to the cabinets to find chips.

I luckily found the chips so I decided to grab my favorites as Hoseok got some milk in the refrigerator and placed his glassed milk on the counter table waiting for me. "Hey Ami? Is that the nun?" Hoseok asked me as he pointed his finger behind me. I screamed and dropped all the chips and ran going to Hoseok.

I placed my arms around his neck and buried my face at his clothes hard chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Is it gone?" I asked shakily and I heard him chuckled and used his left hand to grab my chin to make me look at his red deep fiery eyes. "It's not real, sunshine, I was just bluffing" Hoseok said while smiling at me and my eyes widen and I started to hit his chest and let go of him.

"Pabo-ah! Your so annoying, Hoseok!" I yelled as I got all the chips and ran going back to the living room to see Jin's face buried at Namjoon's neck, getting scared and Yoongi's arms around Jimin's shoulders and Jimin's small hands hiding his face. I groaned meaning I have to sit next to Hoseok now.

I sat down and opened a bag of chips and I saw Hoseok coming back and of course he sat beside me. I flinched a little when I saw the next scene. I felt Hoseok's arms wrapped around my waist. "Like I said, baby, I'll protect you from all harm" Hoseok said deep husky voice and for the first time in my life, I feel protected.

____________________
Taehyung's POV

"Kookie, are we really official? Like we are boyfriend boyfriend?" I asked as I play with my fingers looking down and I saw Jungkook look at me with confusing eyes. "Of course baby, we are official. You're mine and Im yours forever" Jungkook said as held my hand tighter as we went walked inside our dorm.

I smiled and I tiptoed to kiss his cheeks and he frowned "What about the other cheek? It needs your love too!" Jungkook pouted and I giggled at his cuteness. I tiptoed again to kiss his other cheek but he moved his head so I ended up kissing his lips. I backed away with a blushing face and it was my turn to pout. "You sneaky muscle bunny!" I pouted as he chuckled and pecked my forehead.

We heard screams coming from inside the dorm. I looked at Jungkook with wide eyes and I immediately got my card and scanned it and opened the door quickly to see Ami hugging Hoseok's tightly, Yoongi's hands are in Jimin's waist and Jimin's small hands are covering his face and surprisingly Jin is sitting on Namjoon's lap.

"Seriously?" I said as I look at the screen to see them watching a scary movie and I screamed and hugged Jungkook which he gladly accepted me. "Yah! Turn that shit off! It's scaring my poor baby!" Jungkook growled as Yoongi rolled his eyes then got the remote and close the TV and the rest sigh in relief.

"Yay! TaeTae is back from his date!" Jimin said happily as he ran towards me and hugged me and I heard a possessive growl from Jungkook. Jimin turned to Jungkook who is glaring at him with red glowing eyes. "Get your hands off my boyfriend, midget!" Jungkook growled as he possessively grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him and I just blushed at my spot. The rest gasped when they heard Jungkook calling me his boyfriend soon I saw Ami smirked at me.

While Jimin flinched, looking scared, at spot and Yoongi stepped forward to protect him "You fucker, don't talk like that to my mochi!" Yoongi growled, making Jimin blush and Jin just walked forward between us. "Yah! You two! I just watched a scary movie! I don't want to see blood next in the floor!" Jin yelled and Yoongi gave one last glare to Jungkook before sitting down in the sofa.