|34| Finding Out...

A/N: Just as promised another chapter up before the end of the night! I know you guys are happy but this is not a happy chapter, Be prepared.💔 Grab your drinks, Grab your snack, maybe even grab your tissues because If any of you have ever gone through what Emma is about to go through, you may shed a few tears.😭

I know there are girls out there, women even who get toyed with everyday by men. Men use them as a game or in this case a bet. Its disgusting, selfish and wrong on so many levels but you aren't alone. So many girls go through heartache and even though it seems like the worse possible pain in that moment, It will get better.

Do you think it will get better for Emma? Read, Find out, and let me know.

Words: 5,703

|Previously on 'The Bet'|

Cindy laughed but Meghan continued on "You think Ty won the bet? You think he got her to fall in love with him and took her virginity?"

| Emma |

I didn't know if it was possible to feel your heart being shattered into millions of pieces and also feel it drop to the pit of your stomach at the exact same time. But that's what just happened. The hot tears blurred my vision and fell from my eyes like a waterfall. I held my hand over my mouth to hush myself from making any noise as a sob wracked through my body.

Pain. Utter and complete pain is all I felt, and I felt it all it my chest.

It was all a lie, everything we had together, every moment we shared was a fucking worthless lie.

I felt my stomach churn as I thought more about it. He took my virginity. Oh my god, I'm going to be sick...

The last thing I heard before they both walked out the bathroom door was "Oh I'm sure he did. Did you see her with him tonight? Absolutely smitten."

And that was it.

I bent down and leaned over the toilet seat, all the contents I had eaten tonight vomited out in front of me. I took a tissue an wiped my mouth clean before the huge pain in my chest took over and all I could do was scream.

A sob ripped out of my chest and I screamed as loud as I could as my body slid down the wall of the stall. Tears streamed like a hot river down my cheeks.

I screamed again "WHY?!" I sobbed and pounded my fist on the door. Another scream omitting from me. I didn't stop screaming until I heard the stall door rattling — someone was trying to open it.

"EMMA!"

"EM! OPEN THE DAMN STALL!"

"EMMA! CHRIST OPEN UP!"

I knew those voices anywhere, but yet I couldn't move. I stopped screaming but the sobs continued to wrack my body as it shook uncontrollably for my lost love. No, not lost because you can't loose something you never had. My false love.

All I was to him was a bet. A way to earn more brownie points with his friends. A way to boost his reputation.

The more I repeated it in my head, the more my heart broke and my chest heaved with pain.

I heard the door finally break open. I tried to look shocked at the fact that two small, high school girls broke open a bathroom stall to get to their best friend but I wasn't. I was thankful.

They rushed to me on the floor and immediately engulfed me between their arms. Ariel hugged me around my neck, while Lena hugged me around my waist. Ariel kissed the top of my head and Lena moved west hair away from my tear stained cheeks.