|7| Overprotective Brothers

Silence. That's all that was heard as soon as the front door shut behind me.

The flat screen TV that sat in our living room was on and both my brothers sat comfortably on the couch, watching it, not even giving me a second glance. Ok, I know they heard the door close and I know they know what time it is. They should be livid at me.

What the hell is going on?

I knew something was up but at this point I didn't care, I just wanted to rush up to my room without their interrogation and right now I was thinking I could get away with it. They seemed so glued to the TV and not wanting to be bothered with their baby sister.

Very Strange.

Just as I took two more steps forward to make my dash up the stairs and into my room. I heard from behind me -

"Hey Dae, what time is it?"

I recognized it right away as Deans voice. I groaned internally and as much as I wanted to continue my dash towards the stairs, my body knew better and I stood frozen.

Damon rough voice answered "Half past 4."

By his tone I knew he was pissed, Damon had a much shorter temper than Dean and when he got pissed it happened quick.

"Right and Emma left at 10:30, said shed be back in 3 hours -"

"That means she should have been home at 1:30, latest." Damon emphasized his last words.

I looked up to the ceiling as if praying with god. Why me? Why these damn overprotective brothers? and where the hell is mom when I need her?

"Turn the hell around Em." Damon scolded.

I resisted the urge to groan and moan because that would get Damon even more pissed. I turned on my heels to face my two older brothers. Damon had his arms crossed over his chest and Dean had his arm casually dropped over the back of the couch. Both sending glares my way.

"Guys please don't start -" I shrugged "So tutoring went a little later than expected, Its not like I was shimming my ass down a poll."

Damon narrowed his eyes at me "Don't even joke."

Dean cut him off and sighed "Its not even the time Em, what kind of high school girl drives an F150 Raptor?"

I mentally slapped myself. Great they saw Tyler's truck when he dropped me off just now. I bit my lower lip and shrugged again "I never said I was tutoring a girl..."

"Yeah you failed to leave that part out."

"You've never hung out with guys before Em, who the fuck is this guy?" Damon added

This is why. This is why I have to hide shit from these two, god forbid I have a friend of the male species or speak to someone other than these two clowns, I get grilled like I committed a damn crime.

"Just some kid Im tutoring, he needs to pass calculus and he reached out to me." I explained hoping they'd drop it.

No such luck.

Dean nodded his head trying to absorb what I just said "And this is the first time this kid has spoken to you? Cause I know you wouldn't have any guy friends."

"Yeah you guys took care of that." I tilted my head with a fake smile.

"Theres other ways he could get tutored, why you, why now?" Dean questioned.

"Cause he wants more than just tutoring lessons, he wants to get into your fucking pants Em, open your eyes!" Damon hissed with a roll of the eyes.