|29| You Are My Prince Charming

A/N: Warning! Mature Content Ahead! 16 years +!

If you are not comfortable with reading mature scenes or smut then I suggest skipping the mature content. I will advise you in the chapter when the mature scenes begin and when they end.

Tyler's POV:

I gulped so hard as the guilt ridden lump formed in my throat, that I knew she noticed.

I never thought she would be asking me for this, at least not now, not so soon and not 3 days before prom. When those words slipped from her beautiful lips 'I want all of you, inside me...', I had to fight the urge not to thrust my hips against her hand as she lightly palmed me through my boxers. I could already feel myself hardening with just her simple words and the lust flooding her brown doe eyes.

But then, the guilt and the shame of the bet came rushing back and hit me like a god damn tidal wave. If I did this, I would essentially win the bet and it would make things worse for me, it would make the bet that more real and god forbid she ever found out, she would only think I was with her simply because of the bet.

It has nothing to do with the god damn bet.

This bet is making my life hell.

I want to be with her because Im so damn in love with this girl. I want to touch her, taste her and hear her moan and pant my name as she trembles beneath me because I fucking love her and everything about her.

"Emma..." I whispered, my voice hoarse and thick as if I had just woken up from a long sleep. I slowly removed her hand from inside my sweats, which believe me was harder than you can imagine, and I let out a deep sigh, removing myself from on top of her.

Her face now contorted with worry as she sat up against my headboard from her laying position.

I did the same only a few inches away from her. I leaned my head back on the headboard and closed my eyes trying to get my thoughts together and keep myself in control. I was fighting so hard right now to not throw my all my thoughts out the window and give her what we both wanted.

Her soft voice rang through my ears "W-Whats wrong Ty?"

Her voice sounded confused and worried, its like she didn't know which emotion to feel. My eyes snapped open and without removing my head from against the headboard I turned my head to face her.

"Baby I-I can't, we can't, your not ready..." I tried

"Baby..." she sighed and reached over grabbing my hand "If I wasn't I wouldn't have told you that." she bit her lower lip "I want you baby, please..."

I groaned, Fuck. She begged, that shit was so sexy coming from her lips. The images of slamming her down on the bed and taking her right now swarmed through my mind.

"Baby are you sure? I mean, why now?" wow, I sound like a fucking chick. Since when do I hesitate so much about sex? Since when do I try and get out of it? I deserve a fucking medal for this.

She inched closer to me and wrapped my arm around her waist, I tightened it slightly bringing her closer to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and caressed her fingers softly at the nape of my neck. The soothing feeling gave me chills.

"Because I love you Tyler and there is nobody else I would rather experience my first time with." She pressed our foreheads together "I want to feel the man I love deep inside me, I want to feel his lips trailing kisses down my hot skin, I want to feel the shattering orgasm he gives me, I want him to make me feel beautiful. That him is you baby, do I have to beg you to do that for me?"