hi again

hello! it has been quite a while since the last update, i've been more than a little busy, so i apologise for absolutely no updates from my side.

i'd just like to clarify that even though this entire story is based on one direction coming back, with all the latest information we've got, if they don't want to come back, they shouldn't, and that's okay.

all i'm saying is, they never let us see how they weren't always happy. they wanted to please us and should only come back if it's on their own terms.

no heavy restrictions from the management, only genuine smiles, and true happiness, because it's really not worth it if they're doing it just for us. it's not worth it if they get too overwhelmed.

for now, their solo careers are truly theirs, and i hope they know that they'll always make us happy in whatever they do.

with that said, this story's plot still remains the same, except, a lot of my thinking regarding certain aspects of this story has changed and i might continue this story with those changes in mind.

as a side note, i'd also like to express my surprise, because let's be honest, why are y'all reading this story??

i went back and read every single chapter in order and my god, it's horrendous.

anyway, thank you for reading this story so far (even though i don't know why; click off this story, seriously).

it has been a pleasure to read all your comments and a few dms regarding the story. thanks for all your support!

i'll be back with the next update, and i genuinely hope that it's not as cringeworthy 'cause damn.

later :)