Prologue

Angelina sighed as she looked at the posters stuck to the once bare walls of her room.
She did this everyday. Either it calmed her down, or she started fangirling.

She would walk towards each poster and graze her fingers on each one of them, lingering on a certain one.

Black, Brown, Brown, Blonde and a very dark brown.

That's how it went. Their eyes were very captivating too.
Cute as a button each one of them were.
She giggled at the joke.

Then her eyes, as if a camera, zoomed in to just one of them. The one with the blonde hair, a cheeky grin and blue eyes of a shade no one could name. His eyes were the most intriguing feature according to her. Not that she didn't appreciate his overall beauty (she very well did).
He was perfect in every way.

And he was her celebrity crush. Yes, Niall Horan.

She tilted her head and sighed once more.
If I could just meet you one day.
She thought.

She remembered when she would scold her dog, Ronnie for tearing apart some of her beloved posters. She would never do that now. Not because she wasn't a fan, (she was, a great one) but because she wasn't a 'hormonal teenage girl' anymore. Angelina was turning 23 this year.

"Angel!" Her mother, Natalie, shouted from downstairs.
"Yes mom..." Angelina shouted back, gave one last look to the beauties and ran for the stairs.

"You look great." Her mom said.
"Thanks..." she said as she looked at herself.
She was wearing what her best friend, Sonny had told her to.
"All ready for the concert?" Natalie asked her, grabbing her attention.

The topic of the concert brought light to her hazel eyes.
"Yeah, I hope." She said, fidgeting nervously.

Doing concerts was a monthly thing for her. She loved singing. She was good at it, or so she was told. There was an open ground near by, where she would sing covers. Mainly One direction songs. She absolutely adored them.

"You'll be fine, I'm sure. Is Sonny going to come?" Natalie asked.

"No, she's going out for a family dinner tonight. She messaged that she won't be able to make it this time."

Sonny was Angelina's best friend. The worst part was that Sonny was not a fan of 1D.
Angelina even tried to persuade her into listening to their songs and giving them a chance but she was more of a Wiz Khalifa person.

But that was alright, not preferred, but fine.
They got along really well.
Well, apart from song choices.

"You should leave dear, it's almost 7. And Dad is not coming back before next week, by the way." Natalie said. Edward, her father, was a business man who had lots of trips regarding business out of town. And she didn't mind him not being here. She understood her dad's dedication in his field.

"Yeah, wish me luck!" Angelina nodded and said, trying to keep her hands still, and not fidget.
Even though she did this regularly, she was never very confident. She had to learn from her best friend.

Sonny was a lot more outgoing and carefree than she was. Sometimes she even envied her for it. It was like Sonny had manipulative powers. She could talk anyone out of anything and anyone into anything.

She was the one who encouraged Angelina to go ahead with the concerts and make some fame.
Now she was known as 'Angel' through out this area. Her town, Dunsmuir in California, was not very big. It was a small town where people loved camping, hiking and all outdoor activities.

"Best of luck, sis!" Her younger brother, Wilson, shouted from the other side of the house.

"Thanks, bud!" She replied and closed the door behind her, flashing her mother a smile. She stepped outside in her nude coloured Wellington boots. She was forced into them. She was never really one for fashion.
Music was her thing. But she still had those kind of clothes for occasions because Sonny was in the field of fashion designing.

Her crop top matched the colour of her boots. She wore black coloured jeans with rips at her knees.

She climbed into her car and drove to the ground, humming the songs she was singing tonight.

Wow, there are quite a few.

She thought as she climbed out of her car and looked at the people waiting for her.
She rushed to the green room behind the stage, trying not to be seen.

Many concerts, competitions and things like that were held here. So they had a green room.
She touched up her make up and took a deep breath.

You can do this. She told herself.

                                     ***

Niall couldn't have been happier than he was at that moment, after winning a 'who can eat the most' challenge against Harry.
"Yeah!" He said as he high-fived to Louis who had teamed up with him.
"I let you win." Harry offered weakly.

"Yeah, right." Liam said as he made himself comfortable on the couch.

They were on a mini vacation. Free from concerts and free to enjoy and have their own fun time. Not like they didn't enjoy meeting fans and having concerts, they did. But this was a different kind of fun.

They were staying at Liam's pent house in California for that time being.

They were all in their own thing when their song, Change my mind's tune started playing.

"Cheryl keep it down a bit!" Liam shouted so that his voice could reach Cheryl in the other room.

"I'm not the one playing it!" She shouted back.

Louis held his hand up, motioning everyone to be quiet. They listened to the song.

The end of the night
We should say goodbye
But we carry on
While everyone's gone.

"Nice voice." Louis commented. The others nodded their heads in agreement.

Never felt like this before,
Are we friends or are we more,
As I'm walking towards the door,
I'm not sure.

"It's a sweet voice." Zayn said.

This was definitely a girl. Niall thought.
With a voice to kill for.

He knew what he wanted to do. Judging by the looks of his band mates, they too wanted to do the same.

They gave each other a knowing look.

"Let's crash it."

                                      •••

So how was it?
What do you think they are going to do? Really crash it? And crash what first of all?
Will Angelina be able to meet them?

Next chapter will be up soon!
Until then
~ SA