Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Suspense, I don't like.

"Guys!" Niall shouted, so loud that Angelina cringed a bit, her hands shooting to her ears to cover them.
"Hey." She hissed.
"Why are you being so loud?" She asked, a bit annoyed. She really liked him, but the screaming was just simply obnoxious.
Niall looked at her and shrugged, giving her a toothy smile.

She shook her head dismissively and smiled a bit.

How can anybody stay mad at a face like that?

"They need to hear me, you know. Zayn is probably sleeping, Harry would be roaming around somewhere in this house and Louis, I assume, is talking to Eleanor."

Just then, grabbing a lot of attention from Niall and Angelina, Cheryl came down the stairs, Liam following right behind.

"That's Cheryl." Niall whispered in Angelina's ear. As a response, Angelina gave him a look that clearly said- No shit.

Niall knew that if he pressed any further, it won't be too pleasant for him. So, he obediently decided to shut up.

"So you, I guess, are Angelina?" Cheryl asked, looking at Angelina.
"Yeah, that's me." She said and went for a smile. Cheryl was pretty intimidating. It was hard enough to smile at her.
Cheryl stood completely erect, wearing a blood red dress that hugged her at the right places, her red heels complimenting her dress.

She was beautiful. Angelina had always been a fan of her looks but seeing her in front of her eyes, standing so close to her, she looked even better.

"And I'm Cheryl."
"Yeah, I know." She replied.

Niall put a comforting arm around Angelina's shoulders and all she could think of was:

Smooth.

But this simple action had taken the air out of Niall. The whole time, he debated whether to place the arm or not. He was afraid of rejection. But seeing that she didn't shake his arm away, his shoulders relaxed and he sighed.

"So before this gets any awkward, I'll show you to your room." Cheryl said, breaking the silence.
Angelina nodded before realising what Cheryl had said.
"Wait, my room? Why would I need a room here?" She asked, genuinely curious.

The answer to that question, even Niall didn't know.
"Well, unless you plan to stay in Niall's room for the time being, I'll take you to your room."
Cheryl said, bluntly.

Angelina couldn't help the red that rose up to her cheeks.

Niall, on the other hand, looked like his eyes would pop out of their sockets. But at the end moment, he decided to play it cool.
"I wouldn't really mind that." He whispered in her ear, causing her to stiffen for a second before shivering a bit.

She punched his arm playfully and rolled her eyes. That punch though, didn't cause any damage at all. It was like he didn't even feel it.

Niall chuckled at her failed attempt at boxing.

"You guys are actually very cute." Cheryl said and smiled. Angelina decided to ignore that comment.
She had to admit, Cheryl looked pretty young for her age.

Liam pulled Cheryl by the waist as he spoke to the duo in front of him.
"Yeah, actually we thought that we should have some time to bond. It was Cheryl's idea to offer a stay, Angelina." He said.