Chapter 1

Chapter 1: When it feels like a dream.

"Said her name was Georgia Rose
And her daddy was a dentist
Said I had a dirty mouth
But she kissed me like she meant it"

Angelina sang. She didn't even know what always happened to her as she walked onto the stage. All the nervousness, worry, everything would just vanish.

And the part she was going to sing next, was sung by Niall. Her eyes glimmered and she smiled as she sang.
"I said can I take you home with me,
She said never in your wildest dreams"

"So we are just going to trust our ears?" Zayn asked as they walked out of the house.
"What else can we do? I mean, I have heard that some activities take place on that ground." Liam replied.
They walked around the bushes of the garden and onto the street.

Niall could swear he saw a rat.
Not that he was going to say anything about it.

Liam led them through the dark and stopped at an opening.
"Are you sure we want to do this?" Louis asked.
"Yeah, what's the fun sitting on the couch!" Harry said and ran ahead.

"Woah." Niall said to Louis, pointing at the crowd facing the front.
"So there is a concert." Liam concluded.
"Let's go." Zayn whispered.

                                       ***

She was not tired yet. Singing never tired her. She could go on and on all night. But she wouldn't, obviously.

"Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain."

She took a look at the audience holding loud banners so that she could see them.
Some of them said 'Angel' and some said
'Angelic singing'
That made her smile. She loved her fans. Though there were some weird things written on some of the posters, she was okay with it.
Until it didn't go too far.

"I leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days"

"Wait, we can't go further." Liam said, stopping Harry.
"Why not?" He asked.
"Because Harold, the girl is singing our songs. So the fans are indirectly our fans. Therefore, if we go out there, it'll be a mob." Louis said sarcastically, like he was trying to make a kid understand something.

And just that sent Niall into fits of laughter.
Watching him laugh, ignited the laughter therapy in all of them.

And then they must have laughed for a whole five minutes or something.
"So we just wait here? I mean I thought the unspoken plan was to surprise the girl...?" Niall asked. He couldn't have been more confused.
"Yeah, so now we need to locate the green room." Liam said.
"Green room, green room..." Liam murmured.
"Detective Liam!" Niall said, adding more effect to his already there Irish accent.

Louis and Niall were then busy making Detective Liam jokes.

"There!" Liam said, a big grin of achievement on his face for he had found the camouflaging green room.
"Mission accomplished! Great job Detective Liam!" Louis said and chuckled.
Niall and Louis high-fived. They had a very different bond. Though all of them were like brothers, both these guys were the closest.

"Let's wait in the green room. She will obviously go there to get her things. And we'll say–"

"Surprise!" They shouted together.