Chapter 28

Chapter 28: Him.

"So, how does it feel to come back after what, a week?" Her mom asked, sitting on her bed.

"It feels... different. I miss them. But I missed you too, so-" She said, hugging her mother.

"Aw, I missed you too. Now, you were supposed to tell me everything." She demanded.

"Yeah, so basically, it's a lot of fun there. It's like a second home. And I never thought I'd ever say that." She added.

Her mother laughed.

"Okay, you're not getting the point. Tell me about every single one of them."

"Oh, So you name the member, I'll talk about him."

"Harry." Her mother said.

"Oh, Harry told me to say hi to you!" Angelina chuckled.

"Well, say hi to him too." She laughed.

"So, Harry is a very kind and sweet guy. He always finds satisfaction in helping others,"

"That's very sweet." Natalie commented.

"Yeah, but, he could be bossy if he wanted to be."

"Hmm, that sounds like an ideal guy."

Angelina raised her eyebrows and shrugged.

"Okay, now, Liam."

That name brought a smile to her face.

All of their names, or even a slight mention always brought a smile to her face.

"Liam is... a nice guy generally. He's the one who keeps things under control in the band. He's got a girlfriend, Cheryl. She's really nice too. Great friend."

"Aw, I hope they're happy together. But Liam, too, sounds like an ideal guy."

"Now, Who's the guy with the tattoos?" She asked.

"All of them have tattoos. Except... Niall."

"Okay, I mean, that guy from...you said Bradford, I think?" She recalled, vaguely.

"Oh, Zayn?" Angelina asked.

"Yes, That boy!"

"Zayn is pretty quiet. And mysterious. But once he warms up to you, he's a great guy. He likes to keep to himself, mostly. But he's sweet too. He'll do anything for his friends."

Her mother looked at Angelina as she described all their qualities with genuine dedication and passion, with that twinkle in her eye.

"Wow, he's an ideal guy too. What is this band!" Her mother said, astonished.

"Then, there is Louis." Angelina continued.

"Pretty classy. But he's very nice. He loves pranking others. Only 2-3 days ago, he woke Zayn up by blowing air horns in his ears. And no one spoils Zayn's sleep. He's got a girlfriend too, Eleanor."

Natalie laughed.

"Well, they're all adorable. And he could be the ideal guy if he wanted, too." She commented.

Angelina laughed along. How easily she spoke about the boys. Like she actually knew the real them. And maybe she did.

"And now comes the final and favourite one, Niall. Tell me everything you know about him." Her mom lightly demanded.

"Well, first, he's 24; he loves football; he's naturally a brunette; he's got this amazing shade of blue eyes..." and Angelina was in her utopia, her dream world as she described him.