The President nodded in agreement and had his hands touched on the fingers. Behind him, the screen flashed an image of Tony Stark. Carol seemed uncomfortable in looking at it. He noticed her and switched it to stand by mode as it flashed the official US President seal. 

   " As will we all...but meanwhile the winner gets her prize. What can I get you Danvers? "  

  " Sir? "

  " You know not to long ago, I had Colonel James Rhodes right here, in this room, and I told him he was the future of the country, but now I'm thinking...it's you. " 

   " Why is he redeeming me from all my sins? Seriously, is he really crazy? I'm a monster! Everybody hates me now, " she thought and raised her eyebrows. Carol tried to pacify herself and spoke, " I appreciate the gesture, Mr. President, but..." 

   " Not a gesture. You have a golden ticket in your hand and you can cash it in right here..." the President replied and raised his both hands in interjection. " You want to do your job as best as you can? Well, my piggy bank is open and I want you to go forward and win big. Don't blow this off. What I can do for you? " 

   Carol was tempted to accept the Head of State's offer which it was some sort of a bribing redemption. She had understood of her future which her new boyfriend mentioned and never wanted to repeat those mistakes. She was willing to be a mother for her future son as she wanted to make a difference and a good influence for him. Now, that was the only chance to make amends to attain that goal by bringing back the Ultimates or the Alpha Flight.

    " Actually, I have some ideas about the future, " she determinedly spoke.

(Bronx, Manhattan, NYC 7:00 PM)

   At a local bar, a white haired British-Chinese man from Kyrat was dressed in magenta suit sat along with his companions and started drinking with them. Barry Crawford was loudly laughing and listening to the man's story while a brunette German-Sokovian man was unamused to hear more and kept gulping his beer.

    " Mein freunden, are we expecting anyone here? " he impatiently asked. " Can we cut the chase and do something? "

    " Helmut, my friend, " the man named Pagan Min grinned. " Relax...relax... I'm just amused to hear about Barry's killing spree. It was quite fun that I make silly jokes about them! " 

    " Right! " the crocodile Faunus boisterously laughed and banged the table as the others noticed them.

   " We are supposed to meet the new recruits! But where are they?! " Baron Helmut Zemo furiously raised his voice.

   As the two men drank, there was commotion from the other end of the bar.  A well muscled German man wearing lederhosen with blond short hair was angry. Zemo turned and knew it was them. 

   " Ugh, so nasty... You call this shlop beer?! I vouldnt zerv this shwopage to the pigs of sausage. Such insult...!"

  " That is right mein freund, " the HYDRA agent stood up from his seat and approached them. " My other two comrades are waiting for you and wasting their precious time. "

   Pagan Min and Barry Crawford kept laughing and toasted their beer mugs as the other men noticed them. 
The man summoned his suit to his body a gold plated quarterback gear armor.

  " You giggle at me vunderkind Blitzkrieg?! " he defiantly asked as Zemo grimly stared at them and crossed his arms. 

   " No... They are making jokes of Fraulein Whiz-Bang's greatest mistake ever and Barry's killing sprees. I need you two since we are planning for her greatest demise. That is her FUTURE. "