-100k Special pt. 2-

10 years after the wedding

"Yoongi, the baby is crying!" Jimin yells out to the kitchen.

Seokjin and Yoongi huff as they hear the crying baby. "We're trying to cook, babe! Honestly, can't you go get her?"

"Well I would if I wasn't tied up in the middle of a Monopoly game with the twins right now!"

"Where the hell is Hoseok!? Have him get her!"

"Just go get Rina, Yoongi. I'll finish dinner." Seokjin says to  the other and he nods, groaning. "You'll be fine."

"I just wish Taehyung and Namjoon would hurry the hell up already."

"Like they'll do any better with all these kids." Seokjin laughs.

Yoongi is quick to get your crying baby and rock her. She's soothed instantly, big doe eyes looking up at her uncle. "Hey kiddo. Why are you yelling like that, huh? Me and your Uncle Jin are trying to cook for your rowdy siblings."

"Uncle Yoongi," your 8 year old daughter Jina says, your 4 year old son Yejun holding her hand. "Where's daddy?"

"Him and Uncle Joon went to the store to get more diapers. They've been gone quite a while." He tells the girl, sitting on the couch with the baby still in his arms. "Go find Uncle Hobi and ask to play a game."

"Okay!" The two children walk toward where Hoseok is now sitting and he smiles as the little girl begins to talk.

Taehyung and Namjoon come rushing through the door minutes later, with 4 packs of diapers. They both plop on the couch next to Yoongi and exhale. Yoongi passes baby Rina off to Taehyung and he stands.

"The nerve of you leaving us here alone with your 5 kids. "

"But did you die?" Namjoon teases.

"Ha ha ha. You wouldn't be saying that if you were here trying to contain 12 year old twins, an 8 year old, a 4 year old, and a damn baby. Your kids are teens." Yoongi bites.

"And you think it's easy dealing with 2 teen girls daily?" Namjoon rebuttals. "It's hard. This is nothing compared to hormonal 16 and 13 year olds."

Rina begins crying again and Taehyung passes her to Namjoon. "Here, deal with a crying 4 month old while you're at it, since 'it's nothing'. Sorry we left you here so long, Yoongi-hyung. That store had a sale and we were in line forever."

"We had it all under control, for the most part." Jimin pitches in.

Hoseok chuckles while throwing a ball to the children by him, adding in his two cents. "You've been playing board games with the twins the whole time. You have the easy job."

"I didn't see you getting up to get the baby while she cried, now did I?" Jimin raises a brow, now taking his turn at the game.

Hoseok rolls his eyes. "That's kind of hard to do when I'm in the bathroom, dude."

"Jesus Christ, stop all the bickering! Damn!" Seokjin yells from the kitchen.

"Damn!" Yejun yells back.

The adults chuckle at the boy.

"No, no, no. Yejun, come here son." Taehyung snaps his finger and the 4 year old boy comes over to him. "You can't say that, okay? That's a naughty word. Very bad."

"Bad?" Yejun repeats. Taehyung nods and watches as the boy mimicks him. "Okay daddy. Sorry."

"Alright, buddy. Now go finish playing."