Chapter 5

Well today was the day of Michael's party and I was really excited about it! Michael said that I could invite our friend Brittany at the time and so I told her and we decided to end up going together. We were both excited and nervious at the same time. For Brittany I'm pretty sure it was just getting along with everyone. But for me... I was just worried about Cameron.

            We arrived at the end of what looked like an abonanded dead end road. But at the end of that what looks like dead end road, was the Litwinkas. Aka Michael's house. We arrived grabbed our presents and me and Brittany headed toward the house while my mom just talked to michael's mother.

          When we got inside, we put the presents just with the others and I noticed that so far there were only like 3 or 4 people there. Michael told me about his neighbor Aaron and he was there, which doesn't surprise me since literally his house is right next door! And Jerry who is my other best friend had showed up too! And right when we were all saying our hellos and talking... the little brother showed up into the room wanting to do what he wants to do... and that little brother goes by the name of Cameron.