Chapter 3

After that one day at recess, the three of us Kenny, Michael, and I really had some connection. We all got along we had alot of the same interests. I wish I knew this before, then I would've talked to Michael a long time ago!

          Now everytime once we go outside at recess, the three of us would always hang out. We all had big imaginations. So it's like once we became friends with Michael, everything wasn't boring and it just changed from there. Michael started to show us who he really was. He is the complete opposite of what people assume he is. He is nice, friendly, funny, caring, creative and loud. Boy was that kid LOUD. One of the loudest people I've met in my life. If your not use to loud and you became friends with Michael, it would take a while for you to adjust.

          Ever since that day at recess, Michael and I grew especially closer. Kenny wasn't in our class in 4th grade so I would have to say we kinda grew apart while Michael and I got closer. We always hung out at recess everyday since we became friends. Some people assumed that we were dating. But it wasn't our faults we got close from the beginning. I would call our relationship a brother and sister one. Because we loved and cared for each other from the very start! I can honestly say, that I do not regret it!