Chapter 8

It was Monday. I ran into Michael at school. As always. And he just couldn't stop talking about the fun times he had at his party. I knew by the fact that he kept talking about it, he had a great time! But knowing that he was so happy and couldn't stop talking about it, that just made me feel proud inside. And for a best friend, that's when you know you've done something right!

          It was the same old same old for mostly the entire week. Then later that week, a new kid came to our school. His name was Logan. No one really liked him. At recess he kind of just played with himself and hung around. Knowing Michael and I, and the way we became friends, we knew what we had and were going to do! We had to go talk to this boy.

          From what people had told us, he is literally CRAZY! He makes up crazy and insane lies, and causes alot of unwanted drama. He can be a back stabber and just doesn't do anything. He gets caught up in the heat of the moment basically. He thought in his head, whatever he thought right then and there, that that was the right thing to do. But knowing us, we ignored what everyone said. We wanted to get to know this kid for what he really was. And by the end of the day, see what this Logan kid was really like!

          We talked. Kind of got close. The three of us, were together as much as we could! He seemed like he fit with the two of us perfectly! But little did we know, what we were going to expect. Like it says in the movie Shrek, 'People are like onions. Pull back one layer, and then you find another one you got to pull back.' and boy, did we know what we were about to get into!