What They Want [Chris Brown & Tyga Short Story] Chapter 13.

Start from the beginning

“Oh fucking kay Chris, damn. And No! Why would you ask me that?” She said getting emotional.

“Sorry.” I said plain and simple, side eyeing her.

“Yeahhh … Anyway I’m proud of you, going to see Mike after all these months … Shit we need gas.”

“Stop at this gas station, and yeah … I hope he doesn’t be angry with me when I get there.”

“I doubt it … Here, 20 on pump 5.” I grabbed the money and hopped out, walking up to the gas station, as soon as I walked in and up to the cashier I bumped into Hope.

“Chris?”

“Hope?”

“Hey, Is Michael with you too?”

“Nah, he left VA a long time ago. Thought you knew.”

“No, I left when he did, I’m just getting back actually.” She said tucking her hair behind her ear. She placed her items on the counter, smiling at the man.

“Where you been?”

“Rehab.” She said plain and simple.

“Damn ... Hey can I get 20 on pump 5 please?”

“That all?”

“Ye--” Before I could finish my phone began to ring, Maya’s name popped up and I knew she wanted something, she did that shit every time wait until the last minute to ask me to buy something out the store, it annoyed me more than anything the shit was cool in the beginning of her pregnancy but now that she 6 months it’s pissing me off more and more.

“Chris, can you get me some juice?” She wined.

“What kind?”

“Apple, oh and baby can you get me some chips too?” I sighed and walked around to the chips.

“What kind?”

“Sour cream and onion?”

“You know those kind of chips gon have yo ass shitting bricks.”

“But I’m craving them … Wait, do they have dill pickle chips?”

“Yeah.”

“Get those and some juice.”

“Okay”

“Apple juice babe.”

“I know, I know.”

“Want me to pump the gas?”

“No!” I said sternly. She sighed.

“Okay, hurry up.” I hung up and laid the stuff on the counter.

“Hey Chris, If you see Mike or talk to him can you tell him I need to speak to him.”

“Why would I do that for you?”

“3.19.” The cahier said.

“Please, I know you hate me but it’s important.”

“Maybe I will.”

“That’s good enough, and that blonde hair looks good on you by the way.”

“Don’t try to whore your way back into my life, or Mikes like you still a hoe clean or not you still a crack head, a liar and a hoe.”

“You want this in a bag?”

“No thanks.” I snatched up Maya’s food and walked out, leaving Hope looking as stupid as the day Mike said it was over with her.