Epilogue

EDITED 30/1/16

Becca's P.O.V

It has been two years since Jayden proposed to me and today is my wedding day, Tori is a month and a bit older then Carlos, and then we have the baby of the family, Jojo Rose Fletcher soon to be Blaze.

Yes two and a half months after Jayden proposed to me, we were on the beach for a date, when Jayden had to rush me to the pack hospital, so now we have two little girls and a little boy. Molly and Luke had twins, Mason and Taylor, Mason it two minutes older then Taylor and she hates it. Grace and Dalton had a little boy Percy. And Sky and Jay had triplets, two boys then a little girl, Ben the eldest boy then it went Bailey and then little Jessie. They are so protective of her and they are only about two, they are so cute.

Okay so my wedding dress is purple. Old habits never die.

My friends come into my room.

"BECCA GET UP, IT'S YOUR WEDDING DAY AND YOU ARE STILL SLEEPING?" That would be Molly.

They pull my covers off and Sky tells me to have a shower. I go to the bathroom and have a ten minute shower when I dry myself I wrap myself in a satin robe and walk out.

Molly does my make-up while Sky and Grace do my hair. First the straighten it, after straightening it, they curl some of it and then put it into a half up half down, up do. They pin in my veil.

Molly is almost finished with my make-up, she put moisturizer, then foundation, some blush, she did a smoky eye, but with purple, she applied a liquid eye liner cat eye, and I did my mascara, the only thing she wasn't able to. She then put red lip stick on my lips, she got a tissue, folded it in half and told me to open, I did and she put it on my lips, close, I did and she then told me to open, I did again and then she laced my lips with clear lip gloss.

Then they got into their bridesmaid dresses, Molly's was light blue, Grace's was light green, and Sky's was light pink. They did each other's make-up and hair, while I went to get my dress on, it was a full length gown, I wore my light purple six inch heels underneath as well.

The limo honked and they gave me my bouquet of flowers they were lilacs. We all walk down the stair, they hop in first and then I did. Jayden was already in the garden, Tori and Carlos were waiting with the rings, he was with Shay, Jayden's little sister, she was ten. She was going to hold Tori and Carlos on each hip while they both held the cushion, with the rings on it, now our other baby Jojo was up with Jayden, playing at his feet.

The limo arrives and the girls get out. I trail behind them and then Kyle is there waiting to walk me down the aisle. Jayden had Luke, Dalton and Jay be his best men.

The girls open the door and start walking behind Shay. Then Kyle pulls my veil down, it was light purple. He takes my arm and the song starts to play. I walk down the aisle, and when Kyle and I get there he lets go of my arm and I walk up to Jayden.

"You look stunning"

"So do you babe"

The pack doctor tells us to hold hands, we do and he binds our hands with a purple ribbon, he says the words, "do you Jayden Blaze take Becca Fletcher to be your wife, to treat her with the respect she deserves?"

"I do"

"Do you Becca Fletcher take Jayden Blaze to be your husband, to treat him with the respect he deserves?"

"I do"

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" He takes my veil and puts it over my head, wraps his arms around my waist, I wrap mine around his neck and he pulls me into a passionate kiss.

"Congratulations Alpha and Luna of Blue Crescent Pack"

Everyone cheers.

~~~

We got married on my mother and fathers death date, and we went on our honeymoon, it went on for almost a month, we wanted to travel the world in our wolf forms.

We always called the alphas of the packs before we ran through their territory and we had Luke and Molly looking over the pack, well let's face it everyone was pitching in to help run the pack while we were away.

Kyle found his mate, and they were looking over the kids.

I had found my happily ever after, and I love this man in front of me and I always will.