Chapter 36 of Forever Yours

EDITED 30/1/16

Becca's P.O.V

I has been about half an hour and then my mate mind links me 'Baby are you okay?' Then a contraction hits me and I scream. The women help me into a half sitting half laying position and then they say "alpha, we are going to have to help you deliver this baby, and we don't have any medical supplies, do you think you will be able to do this?"

I just nod my head. The other women take all the children to a different room.

Once they are all in different rooms, I have about seven to ten women with me, I take off my shorts and underwear as another contraction hits me harder, and I scream.

Two of the ladies hold my hands and whisper soothing things into my ears. "We have a nurse with us, hold on a second."

"JENNY!!!" Jenny runs in and looks at the sight before she starts ordering people to do things.

"Alpha this is going to hurt but on three push as hard as you can"

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

I push and scream at the same time, I squeeze the hands that are interlocked with mine and murmur a quick sorry to each of the women who have to deal with me squeezing their hands.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"I can almost see its head"

"Why the hell is it coming so quickly, I thought that alphas were pregnant for at least two months" I ask.

"We will figure that out, once you have delivered your child"

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"I can see its head"

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

I keep pushing and then the most wonderful sound fills my ears, a baby crying, one of the women morphs her hand to her claws and cuts the cord. They give me my little...

s