Chapter 21 of Forever Yours

EDITED 30/1/16

Becca's P.O.V

I awoke from my peaceful sleep with something warm pressed up against me, I looked over to see Skylar but instead of being a baby kitten size, she was the size of a small dog. Wow.

I walked down into the kitchen with her trailing by my heels and I went over to the fridge and got out the milk, I got a bowl from the cupboard and poured some milk into it and put it down for her to drink.

Molly, Grace and Sky walked in and gasped because we all thought that there were no more guardians left, and you only get a guardian if you are supposed to do something really special or important. That would explain why me and Tori get our own guardians because we are the guardians of the wolf race.

"H-ho-o-w is there a guardian sitting at your feet Becca?"

"Well you see Tori and I went out yesterday and three guys came up to us and they came and sat at our feet and then when we went to leave they followed us and I guess that they are our guardians."

'oh wow that is so cool" Grace exclaims.

"What is babe?" Dalton says coming and wrapping his arms around her waist, the group awed and grace and Dalton blushed. "Duh babe look at the ground"

He looked at my feet and saw my guardian sitting there looking at him, he averted his eyes and I gasped. My guardian looked up at me quizzically. I thought 'oh my god even my guardian gives of an alpha vibe and can make my pack submit. My god that is so cool.'

I hear a knock on the door and I go to open it, and when I do I find Jayden and his beta I think his name is James?! Whatever.

"What do you want Jayden, and why are you here unannounced??"

''Came to say sorry, I don't know what happened but after you killed Kayla I was able to think again so. I'm sorry for hurting you, I didn't know what I was doing''

"You were under a spell that Kayla put on you, she made you think that she was your mate.''

0