Forever Yours

She woke up, drenched in sweat. Her eyes wide she sat up and looked around the room, shielding her eyes from the sudden burst of sun that came through her window with a small breeze.

Her alarm clock came to life with the short harsh 'Beep Beep Beep'. She looked over to her nightstand and glowered. She hated being up early and the worst thing that she could imagine was waking up early to go to school.

As she lies back down and closes her eyes, a sudden knock comes from the other side of her bedroom door. Her eyes shoot open and she glares towards the person on the other side of the door even though she knows that the person on the other side of the door can't see her.

She kicks the covers back with a small huff and glances down at her attire, a shiver coursing through her body, it's fine to answer the door in she thinks to herself with a small smile playing on her lips.

She walks over to her bedroom door and opens it, revealing who was standing on the other side. Her younger brother Kyle.

'What do you want Kyle?' She says as she groans at her brother.

Kyle rolls his eyes towards his big sister and grabs her hand and drags her towards the kitchen.

'Breakfast is ready and school starts in thirty minutes'. He says with a smile on his face.

Isabella's eyes go wide as she realises that she only has twenty minutes to get to school, ten-minutes to drive, that leaves her fifteen minutes to get ready and five minutes to eat. She glares at her younger brother as she runs back to her room.

As she arrives at her room she goes to her closet and starts looking for an outfit for school. She decides what she's going to wear, it consists of tight white ripped skinny jeans, a black All Time Low band tank top and her famous black and gold studded heeled converse.

For her hair, she straightens it so it goes down to her waist and she parts it so that it covers her right eye ever so much. For her make-up, she does winged eye liner, a smokey eye and mascara and her favourite red lipstick.

She slips her iPhone 5S into her back pocket, grabs her keys, wallet and sunglasses. She leaves her room turning the light off on her way out she walks down to the kitchen and sees her parents and younger brother there eating.

A smile graces her lips and she grabs an apple and bottle of water, picking up her bookbag from the floor she says goodbye and leaves the room, heading towards her car.

She unlocks her car and puts her sunglasses on, putting her bookbag on the passenger seat, she starts her car and reverses out of the drive way, on the way to school she picks up her three best friends, Sky, Grace and Molly.

When they all arrive at school the boys from the football team come up to them as they step out of the car. Isabella had her eighteenth birthday on Saturday. Ever since she was sixteen she has been trying to find her mate, but so far, she has had no luck, neither have her friends.

All of the boys are in her father's pack, which as soon as she has her mate she will be able to take over, since she is already eighteen.

Isabella tells all the football players to get lost when Molly, starts to shake in fear. Now Isabella and her friends are the popular's of the school since they are the highest ranking of all the teenagers. Isabella is the Alpha's daughter, Grace is the Beta's daughter, Sky is the Gamma's daughter and Molly is the daughter of the highest-ranking warrior from the Bloodshade pack.

Isabella yells at all of them to get lost again, when they don't listen to her the first time. Suddenly her command changes and they all submit. Isabella's eyes go wide, she looks at the girls, 'In the car now'.

The girls get back into the car and her pack looks at her taking the hint, they all race to their cars but Isabella's already gone, driving back to the pack house.

She mind links her mother. 'Is dad alright?'

Isabella can hear the strain in her mother's thoughts as she replies. 'No, your father has been shot with a silver bullet, protecting me from rogues'.

'Mum are you ok?' Isabella mind links back, worry clear in her thoughts as she pushes the accelerator down to the floor. The speedometer going from sixty in a fifty zone to going almost one hundred.

When Isabella, the girls and all the other teenagers from school arrive back at the pack house they all stand there shocked.

Isabella's chest rises and falls quickly, without thinking she runs into the middle of the fight, her pack defending themselves from the onslaught of rogues.

A growl rises in her throat and she yells 'Stand down now'.

The rogues stand down in fear of the new alpha and her pack looks at her with sadness and respect in their eyes. Isabella runs into the pack house. When she gets to the door all she can smell is the blood, the blood of her mother and father.

Tears well in Isabella's eyes as she looks at the scene, she sees her mother, cradling a little baby girl in her arms, crying over her father's bloodied chest. Isabella walks slowly and carefully over to her mother when her mother snarls at her. Her mother stopping when she sees who it is. Her eldest child.

Isabella walks over to her mother as she hands the new born to her. Her mother choking as her airways fill with her own blood. Isabella, careful not to drop her new born baby sister, leans down and cradles her mother's head in her lap as she watches the life drain from her mother's eyes.

Pain and anger cursing through her body as one last person comes through her thoughts. 'Kyle'.

Isabella looks around and when she can't see him in her view she tries to communicate to him through the pack link. 'Kyle?'.

When her best friend replies to her, her breath comes out in fast pants as she thinks the worst.

'Isabella, he was protecting the girls and I and he told us to run and then we heard a gunshot and I'm sorry Bella'.

'Everyone, meet in the front of the pack house now'. Isabella says calmly into the pack link.

Once everyone is in front of the pack house, Isabella walks onto the stage, holding her little sister in her arms, Sky, Grace and Molly walk up onto the stage and the Isabella starts talking.

'The alpha pair is dead along with my little brother Kyle, your Alpha was protecting your Luna when rogues attacked and he was shot with a silver bullet, right after he died my mother went into labour and had my baby sister which will now be my daughter, Kyle died protecting three of our young females, my best friends and the daughters of the Beta, Gamma and warrior's pairs, Grace, Sky and Molly, now as you all know when an alpha pair dies their heir will rule the pack, and as of now, I will be your alpha and when I find my mate he will be your Alpha Male-' murmurs ran through the pack as Isabella mentions this, they all know that she has had no luck in finding her mate so far.

'-If anyone has any complaints about me running this pack I suggest you take your family and LEAVE-' Isabella looks at everyone she can within the small amount of time before she starts talking again.

'-My parents have died and I am not in the mood to deal with it now if you excuse me I have to help my little girl, also we will be training harder and we will be ready if they decide to attack again!'

'EVERYONE IS DISMISSED'