Chapter 39 of Forever Yours

EDITED 30/1/16

Jayden's P.O.V

I wake up the next morning and wait till she wakes up,

"Morning beautiful"

"Morning"

"Babe, I have to go somewhere, I'll be back before lunch ok, and I'm going to take Kyle"

"Okay" she turns over and goes back to sleep.

I get up, take a shower and get dressed. I walk to Kyle's room and knock "come in"

I open the door and ask "can I borrow you for the morning?"

"Sure" he says as he gets up.

He was already dressed so we go to the garage and I take the 64 Chevy impala it was black. I get into the driver's seat and Kyle goes to the passenger seat.

"Where are we going?"

"We are going to the jewellers so I can buy an engagement ring"

"You're going to propose?"

"Yes, tomorrow, in front of our whole pack"

"Congratulations man"

"Thanks" it took us about twenty minutes to get to the jewellers and when we get there I ask the lady there

"Umm where are the engagement rings?"

"Follow me"

She takes me to the other side of the shop and I look at the rings, I see three that I like "Kyle, come here"

The first one, was a silver ring with a diamond heart with little diamonds on the side.

The second one was a gold ring with plain diamonds with three different layers.

The third one had an infinity sign, it had a heart in the middle, the infinity and heart was made out of diamonds but the heart was red diamonds, and it was gold.

"What one?" I ask him looking at him.

"I don't know, you choose" he says with a shrug. What great help he is.

"Can I have the one with the infinity and heart please?"

"Yes sure, card or cash"

"Card please" She wraps the ring in a velvet red box and puts it in a bag for me.

We walk over to the cash register and she tells me the price "150,000$ please" I hand her the card "savings or credit?"

"Savings"

"Pin or sign"

"pin" We do all that and after we buy the ring we go to the car, I see another little snow leopard on the side of the road, I stop and open the door, he jumps in and I think I know who that is for.

I get home and ask Kyle "can you distract Becca? For a moment?"

"Sure man"

"Becca? Can you come here please? I have a gift for you" I quickly go up the stairs and go to likes room I knock on the door, he answers it "can you hide this from Becca till tomorrow?" I ask handing him the bag,

"Sure man congratulations"

"Thanks"

I walk back to the Impala ad get out the snow leopard, "babe, can you come here?"

"coming" She walks down the stairs and see him in my arms, "oh babe" she has Carlos in her arms when she comes down, the snow leopard jumps out of my arms and walks over to him.

He whines at her feet till she puts him on the ground. The snow leopard snuggles up to him and I smile.

"Now our family is perfect" I tell her "Agreed"

"Pack meeting tomorrow at nine thirty, it is mandatory" I say to the pack link.

"Hey babe what are we going to change our pack name to?"

"Blue Crescent Pack?"

"Sure babe"

"We can have two beta, gamma and delta pairs as well, because we are such a big pack as well" she tells me

"Not a bad idea" I say as I smile and kiss her forehead.

"Let's go to the movies"

"What about the kids?"

"I'm sure Kyle wouldn't mind watching his niece and nephew"

"Okay"

'Kyle can you watch the kids for a couple of hours?'

'Sure man'

'Thanks'

We go get dressed since Becca is still in her Pj's and she comes back out in a mid-thigh purple dress, black flats and everything. I go to our room and put on a purple shirt and a black tie. I come out and Becca kisses me.

We go to the car and Becca insists on driving, we go to the cinemas and we line up for Step-Up all in.

~~~

After the movie is finished we go to a restaurant and we go in, I take her hand and we go to an empty table, we order white wine and our food, it's a pizza to share.

We sit there munching on our food, after we finished we pay for the food and leave a one hundred dollar tip, we smile at the staff, and they wave back, we laugh as we get to the car.

We go home and get ready for bed, we go check on the kids and see that they are asleep in their beds.

We go to our room and we fall asleep in each other's arms.

LK