Chapter 40 of Forever Yours

EDITED 30/1/16

Jayden's P.O.V

I wake up the next morning, I write a note and tell her I went out. I go to the auditorium and see that the beta's, gamma's and delta's were there, we start to set up.

The guy's mates go to the kitchen and start to cook for the day. We set up the decorations. They were light purple, her favourite colour, after everything was set up we look to see that it is eight thirty.

I walk back to our room, strip to my boxers and take the note, I hop back into bed and cuddle with my beautiful mate.

Becca's P.O.V

I wake up at ten to nine and Jayden wakes up, "wear something formal for today babe"

"Okay"

I go to my cupboard and pull out a purple strapless cocktail dress. I go to the bathroom, I take a twenty minute shower, and I shave and wash my hair. I get out of the shower, dry myself then I wrap myself in a bath robe.

I sit in front of my vanity I put on foundation, blush, I then do a black smoky eye, and I put on mascara, and lip gloss. I straiten my hair, and leave it down. I put on my strapless purple cocktail dress, I match it with black heels.

For my accessories, I put on a necklace with a howling wolf on it, a couple of bangles, and I put on my purple friendship anklet. I put Tori in a light blue sun dress, and put her hair in pigtails. Carlos is with Jayden. I give Tori her famous, light blue flats and I help her put them on. I pick her up and place her on my hip, I look at the time, nine twenty eight.

Crap pack meeting at nine thirty. I walk down the stairs and into the auditorium. I walk onto the stage and see Jayden and Carlos in matching tuxes, Carlos has a light blue shirt and Jayden has a purple shirt, with a black tie.

I walk over to him and he wraps his arm around my waist, we set the kids onto the floor and they crawl around.

"Everyone, attention please" I say

"As you all know, our Beta pair Luke and Molly, Molly is pregnant, and there will be a beta heir soon." Jayden tells everyone. The pack cheers.

He looks me in the eye, moves the microphone stand and then grabs my hand and gets down on one knee, and pulls out a red velvet box, he opens it and,

I gasp.

"My beautiful mate, ever since I snuck out of my pack house that night, I have loved you, you stayed with me when I hurt you, we worked through those times, we have two beautiful children, so will you do me the honour and make me the luckiest man alive, Becca will you marry me?"

By that stage I was tearing up, "yes, yes, YES!" He slips the ring on my finger and picks me up and spins me around. The pack cheers.

Jayden's P.O.V

I did it, I asked her to marry me, and she said yes. We each pick up one of the kids then she picks up the microphone and talks to the pack.

"As you all know Jayden and I mated two days ago, and I just wanted to tell everyone, I'm pregnant"

I look at her shocked and then I tear up, "we are the perfect family now, you're going to be my wife, we have two beautiful children and we have one on the way" And again the pack cheers.

I kiss her lovingly and I nod so slightly, and we are covered in purple and blue confetti, and the pack is smiling and laughing.

�ۧ