Chapter 27 of Forever Yours

EDITED

Becca's P.O.V

The next morning i awake from sleep, more tired then when i went to sleep last night. Last night i was tossing and turning the whole night. UGG

I have a shower then i go get dressed, have breakfast before i get in my car and tell molli "watch Tori please, ill be back in ten. Also do you want to drop out of school, also please ask the girls and your mates"

After a couple of minutes i get a reply "Yea alpha that would be good, thanks"

I go back to driving and i am almost to school when a dog runs out from the woods and stops in the middle of the road, I hit the brakes and i spin to the left and crash into a tree.

Molli's P.O.V

"Becca?"

"Becca"

"ALPHA"

Still no response, i go to my car with luke and on our way to school, we see Becca's car smashed into a tree with a trail of blood that is obviously hers, and she is nowhere to be seen.

"Luke what are we going to do?" I ask between sobs.

"We'll find her"

We follow her scent and then he goes ridged.

Luke's P.O.V

"L-Luke y-your in-n c-charg-ge while i-m go-one, ke-ep the p-pack s-safe"

"We'll find you alpha"

"o-o-kay"

She then cuts the connection, but that was enough time for me to know which direction that they took her in.

"SKYLAR" I scream, next thing i see is Skylar running down the road towards us.

When she gets to us she looks at us and cocks her head in question.

"Find Becca's scent."

She puts her nose on the ground and started sniffing around.

Becca's P.O.V

I wake up chained to the wall. The person who walks through the door shocks me, its Sam, one of the jocks that always tried to get my attention.

"Finally i can have you, i have always wanted you, since the day you started school with me. Then I had the idea to kidnap you, and well it went the way i wanted it to. You are here, i am here, your a werwolf, im a werewolf, you are soon going to be the mother of my child, we will be married, and you will love me."

"I think not Sam"

He comes over to me and rips my shirt off my chest leaving me in just my bra, which was light purple.

"Why cant you just love me the way I love you?" He asks me as he strokes my cheek.

"No, dont touch me you piece of filth"

"Why do you have to make everything so difficult?" he asks as he forces his lips on mine. I refuse to kiss him back and I think he gets it because he pulls away and slaps me across the face.

My head turns to the side and I growl at him.

"lets play a game? shall we?"

I give up and just go ahead. "Sure"

"Truth or dare?"

"dare" i say know he wouldn't like it if i picked truth.

"I dare you to kiss me."

"I cant I'm chained up"

So instead he comes over, and pushes a button, the chains extend and i am able to move my arms more freely. "Now beck if you hurt me, i will hurt you got it"

I go to kiss him when I slam my knee into his groin and punch him across the face, breaking his jaw. He drops the remote and clutches his jaw. I kick him in the stomach and start struggling against my chains.

I use my fire power to make a wall of fire between us and focus on getting rid of the chains. Suddenly he jumps through the wall of fire and punches me across the face, he then grabs a knife from his ankle and drags it down my arm.

Blood instantly starts dripping down my arm and I cant tell he used silver with it. My scream fills the air and he laughs sadistically. He then takes the blade and cuts my cheek.

I scream again and my eyes fill with tears but I refuse to cry. I will not show weakness in front of this physco. The next time he cuts me I bite my lip to hold in my scream.

He then gets bored of the blade and picks up the remote and presses a few buttons. Suddenly I am in the air and moving into the middle of the room, completely helpless.

I look over my shoulder and see him picking up a whip with silver ends. Oh shit.

He walks over to me and stands behind me and cracks the whip. Before he slams it down my back, once, twice, three times. After the first fifteen times I lose count and all I can hear is my screams.

At some point I must have blacked out.

Sam's P.O.V

After forty five whippings I put the whip down and look at the pool of blood under her. Even covered in blood she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

I press the buttons on the remote and it takes her back to the wall and after that I have my fun with her.

Becca's P.O.V

I wake up naked and covered in blood, watching as a naked Sam puts his clothes on. Realisation hits me and I start crying. Oh my god, please don't let me fall pregnant.

?F]