Chapter 22 of Forever Yours

EDITED 30/1/16

Becca's P.O.V

I say "Well you might as well come in and have breakfast with us."

I walk into the kitchen and start cooking, my friends all start to help, Grace was cooking the bacon and eggs, Sky was cooking the sausages and potato chips, that were homemade, Molly was making the cookie dough for after breakfast and guess what I was cooking, The PANCAKES!! Yummy.

Twenty minutes later and breakfast is all cooked, even the cookies because we pulled them out when they were still soft-ish. We set it all on the table and I sat at the head with Luke to my right and Dalton and Cain to my left, with their mates with them. Jayden and James sat at the other side of the table. We all started to fill our plates when I hear Tori start to cry, I excuse myself for a minute and go to get Tori, I pick her up and when I get downstairs I say to Jayden "This is my beautiful daughter Tori."

"YOU HAD A CHILD WITH SOMEONE THAT IS NOT YOU'RE MATE, AND YOU EXPECT ME TO ACCEPT 'IT' WHEN IT'S NOT MY CHILD!!! I CANT BELIEVE THAT I GOT STUCK WITH A MATE THAT GIVES HERSELF TO ANYONE THAT ASKS!!!"

"I DID NOT GIVE MYSELF TO ANYONE, I AM A VIRGIN"

"THEN HOW IS SHE YOUR DAUGHTER"

"SHES NOT SHE IS MY LITTLE SISTER BUT MY MUM DIED GIVING BIRTH TO HER AND TOLD ME TO RAISE HER AS MY OWN AND I HAVE BEEN SO DO NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSSIONS!!" I yelled with my alpha voice, Skylar and Tori's guardians came and stood beside me and growled at them. Then Tori started to cry.

I started to hum a song to Tori and she calmed down.

I broke of little bits of pancake and started to feed her.

"Look Becca I'm really sorry for jumping to conclusions, I shouldn't have"

"No you shouldn't have"

"But seeing you with a child then you introducing her to me as your daughter, you have to understand."

"I'm sorry Becca"

"It's alright."

He walks over to me and asks "Can I hold her?"

"Just put an arm under her back and cradle her to your chest and you should be fine"

He does as I say and Tori says "Daddy!!"

Everyone awed.

It was so cute.

As she started to drift off to sleep I wonder "Why couldn't he have been like this throughout the whole thing?"

I turn to him and place a kiss on his cheek, "You're going to be an amazing father"

"Only if the child is ours"