Chapter 34 of Forever Yours

EDITED 30/1/16

Becca's P.O.V

"GET ALL THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN TO THE SAFE ROOM NOW!"

All the women and children start to hurry off.

"I've just told my men to come here, do they have permission to come onto your land? Becca?"

"Sure, as long as they only fight the rogues" He looked deep in thought and I knew that he was telling them it was safe to cross.

I walk to a hidden door and I open it quickly, I rush Jayden in and he looks shocked, this was one of the weapon rooms, there are, bows and arrows, daggers, swords, blade of different lengths, shields, shot-guns, rifles, pistols, and other guns, also there are other 'fun' weapons.

I grab a bow and a couple sets of arrows, while Jayden grabs his, I also get a silver dagger and a pistol, I put them into the part that I strapped onto my thighs and I am ready. Also the bullets are all silver.

We are both ready and I open the door and I already have to take my bow and arrow, I can identify my pack because there pelts aren't as disgusting and I see a rogue about to kill one of my pack member, I ready my arrow and I shoot, it goes straight through his throat, the wolf looks at me and bows his head in thanks.

A rogue tries to sneak up on me but I feel the wind change, as he leaped I take my dagger and slice his throat open. I see Jayden in the mist of the fighting and he is fighting about five rogues, one got behind him and I don't think twice about pulling out my gun and shooting him in the head.

He drops to the ground and everyone stops for a second then they are back at it. "Alpha all the women and children are in the safe house." "Thanks Gavin" My pack and Jayden's are working together well, I pull my dress down and sigh, what timing.

I stay in my human form because I find it easier and I am on the stage so I have a little bit better view, I see a group of rogues challenging a smaller pack member of Jayden's pack and I get my bow and arrows back out and do at 'Katniss Everdeen' with the three arrows, I take out three of them and the I throw my dagger, and it hits my target, the middle one in the chest, he howls in pain and the smaller wolf takes on the last one.

I look around but I can't see Jayden, I see a bunch of rogues on a wolf and I immediately knew that, that wolf was Jayden, I take back out my gun and fire five bullets at five different wolves, I hit them all, I then realise I'm out of bullets, anyways, I take back out my bow and arrows and start shooting at them, my last quiver full of arrows is gone so I shift and go to help my mate.

When I get there I see one of them is about to give him a death blow, I jump onto his back and slash at his throat and face. He falls to the ground, limp, dead.

I shift back not caring that I was naked and screamed "BACK DOWN!!!!!!!!!" Every wolf got on their stomach and I then screamed "PACK MEMBERS BEHIND ME" They got up to move and the rogues thought they would attack again.

"STAY WHERE YOU ARE, BUT MOVE TOGETHER AND GET INTO A CIRCLE." They all start to move and once they get into a circle I start a ring of fire, around them, the fire ring slowly starts to move in on them and their howls of pain fills the air.