Chapter 31 of Forever Yours

EDITED 30/1/16

Becca's P.O.V

We walk outside and I take my tank top off because I don't want to give him an advantage, I was in my purple sports bra anyways, I keep my denim short shorts on and I wait for Drake. When he finally comes out all the other alphas get into a circle that includes me and him in the middle of it.

"FIGHT"

We started to circle each other and he was the first one to make a move, he lunged at me but I ducked and placed my foot in front of his foot making him fall to the ground, on his face. He got back up and started to throw punches at me, I duck them all but on hits me on the cheek and I round house kick him in the stomach successfully winding him.

I take my hand and press it to my check, I could already feel my wolf healing it. He gets back up and this time, tries to get behind me, but I won't let him, suddenly I remember something, I stand still but move my foot where he moves, he is behind me and I feel the air change, telling me that he lunged at me.

I ducked and he went flying over my head. He crashed to the ground, and in a minute he got up and I was getting sick of this because now I took the first move, I lunged at him and punched him in the face, he retaliated by kicking me in the stomach, I growled so loud that he nearly pissed his pants, my wolf assured me that our baby was safe, and this time he came at me throwing punches, I again kicked him in the stomach and then taunted him "What can't hit that 'tiny little girl?' the one that will end up killing you today?"

He gets up and punches me in the face, from the power of the punch, I could feel that it broke my jaw,

I laughed.

I face the other alphas and place my hands onto my jaw, and then re break it into its proper place, and I heard some of them mutter things like 'I would have waited for the doctor'

I have had enough of this and he must have been thinking the same thing, because we both started to run at each other and he lunged at me but I jumped and wrapped my legs around his throat and used his momentum to make us fall to the ground, I un wrapped my legs from his throat and punched him in the eye, successfully making him not be able to see out of that one, he retaliated by punching me in the throat, he quickly got up and took my leg into his hands before snapping it, successfully breaking my bone, I got back up and even though it hurt I put pressure on it so that I could finish this fight, he smirked and turned around to the group and said "looks like this will be easy fella's" I walked up behind him because you never turn your back against an alpha, and I took is arm into my and twisted it, snapping the bones in his arm before kicking him in the back, he got up and shifted.

I laughed because his wolf was like tiny. "That's your wolf, your fucking tiny. I shifted to my wolf and I could see the fear on his face and my wolf growled at him before he leaped at us and he dug his claws into my shoulder, then I think to myself, 'what is it with rogues taking chunks out of my shoulder'.

I leap at him and bite into his leg, I shake my head from left to right and rip a massive chunk of his flesh off his bone. He howls in pain as I shake the piece of his flesh in front of him and then chuck it to the side, he growls and jumps, but I get my jaws wrapped around his throat and I rip it out before I think again, his body falls limp and I spit everything out of my mouth and then I go over to Jayden and he takes his shirt off before giving it to me, I go behind the trees and shift, I get dressed before going back out there and said "ANY ONE GOT ANY MORE OBJECTIONS?"

>