Chapter 20 of Forever Yours

EDITED 30/1/16

Becca's P.O.V

I pick Tori up and start to walk to the front door. On my way I get the baby seat from my room.

I get to my car and buckle the baby seat onto the seat and then place Tori in and buckle her up. I go to the driver's seat and start the car. I drive down to the Ice-cream pallor and park the car. Once I've stopped the car I get out and go to get Tori out. I place her on my hip and start walking to the line. "What would you like baby girl?"

"Can I have choclat mummy? pwease?"

"Sure thing baby girl"

When it is finally my turn to get served I ask for a chocolate ice cream in a tub and get a double choc chip vanilla swirl in a cup, one small and a medium.

I get served and I grab the ice creams and go over to a park bench. I sit Tori on my lap and start to eat my ice cream and man is it delicious. Tori is having a bit of trouble so I put my ice cream down and start to feed her.

After she is finished I eat the rest of my ice cream and put the rubbish in the bin. I take Tori to the mall and go into a couple or stores that she wanted to go to. We finish shopping and as we are going back to the car I get approached by three strange guys.

"What's a pretty lady like you doing by yourself and with a little girl?"

"I'm taking my daughter shopping then we are going home, what are you doing? Trying to hit on me because if so then I'm taken."

"Well then where is he?"

At that moment Tori starts to cry because she is scared. Then out of no-where comes two little snow leopards.

The boys stare in amazement as I put Tori down to play at my feet knowing that they won't hurt her because they are her guardians. But what shocks me the most is that one comes and stands at my feet. Oh my god I got a guardian. I watch the ring leaders fist as he is about to punch me, but I catch his fist and twist, hearing a lovely snap come from the bone.

I watch as the other two try to come at me at the same time, but because I am an alpha and they are just humans I take them both down easily. I pick Tori up and start walking to the car, with the snow leopards following me.

I buckle Tori into the car and open the other side of the car and wait for the snow leopards to jump in "Do not scratch my car, please"

They obey and I get into the car and start driving to the pack house.

When I get there I unbuckle Tori and walk up to the front door with the leopards at my heals, I open the door and walk Tori up to her room because she fell asleep in the car and lay her in her bed as I am about to go to my room her snow leopard is whining at the ground of her cot, so I walk up to her and pick her up and place her in with Tori. She goes and snuggles up to Tori's side falling asleep, matching its breath with hers.

I walk to my room and get changed to my pj's and get under the covers patting next to me letting my leopard know that it was okay to come up. I turn to my leopard and think aloud "You need a name."

I think of Skylar.

Then I say aloud "Your name will be Skylar." She purrs with acceptance.

I then fall into a peaceful sleep.