Chapter 23 of Forever Yours

EDITED 30/1/16

Becca's P.O.V

Oh my god did he really just say that? I think he did. Oh my god! I was blushing so much right now.

"Oh my god look at our big bad alpha blush, isn't that the most adorable thing in the world." Molly gushes. I look at her and she cracks up laughing.

I take a now sleeping Tori from Jayden's arms and say to Jayden through our mate bond, 'now big bad alpha, want to come help me put Tori to bed then cuddle?'

'Sure'

I take Tori up to her room and put her to bed. I walk into my room and get into my pj's. He walks into my room and I walk up to him, wrap my arms around his neck and pull his lips to my own.

I pull away then have a brilliant idea, "I don't know many things about you, so let's play twenty questions."

Jayden's P.O.V

"Okay I'll go first" she says.

B- "Have you ever you know, with someone?"

J- "No I'm a virgin"

"Thank god" she mumbles.

J- "How many boyfriends have you had?"

B- "One in third grade, but he doesn't count"

B- "What's your favourite colour?"

J-"I like Aqua, I don't know why I just like it"

J- "What's your favourite colour?"

B- "Light purple"

B-"favourite food?"

J-"Bake Dinners"

J-"Favourite food?"

B-"Shepard's Pie"

Beck's P.O.V

'Alpha can I talk to you for a moment?'

'Yea give me a minute Jay'

"I'll be back just give me a minute babe."

'Where are you Jay?'

'I'm standing by your office alpha' I walk to my office and open the door and after he has sat on one of the leather couches, I ask "What do you need Jay?"

"I was wondering if you would be able to train me."

"Sure Jay, do you want just normal training to get up to the same level as the others or would you like some slightly higher training?"

"Can I have some slightly harder training please?"

"Sure what time do you get up?"

"About five"

"Okay so training will start at five thirty in the morning and will go to seven then you will be able to have a shower and then eat breakfast, does that sound good?"

"Yes thanks alpha"

"You may go and training starts tomorrow."

After he leaves I go back to my room where Jayden is waiting for me.