Chapter 24 of Forever Yours

EDITED 30/1/16

Becca's P.O.V

I walk up to Jayden and kiss his lips we lay on the bed and I drift off to sleep, as does he.

I wake up at four forty five the next morning and put on a light purple sports bra and some jean shorts. I go down to the kitchen and five minutes later Jay is coming down the stairs in some training clothes.

We walk to the gym and we go to the floor mats. We start stretching and after ten minutes of warming up our bodies we start sparing. Jay goes straight in and goes to punch my face, but I block it, I punch him in the gut where he wasn't protecting at the moment.

We stop and he gets up, this time he just looks at me and follows my movements, I step left and he goes right.

"Hey Jay if you can pin me for ten seconds ill buy you a car, any car you want"

"Okay alpha"

"And if I pin you for a minute you buy me a block of chocolate."

"Fairs fair"

We I am loaded I think to myself.

He tries to get behind me but I won't let that happen, so I make the first move, I go for a punch to his face, but he dodges it and I smile, he's getting better I think to myself.

This time he kicks me in the stomach and I punch him in the face.

We spring apart from each other and he takes his shirt off, only then do I notice that the pack has surrounded us and Jayden is even watching.

"Hey Jay let's make this official."

We stop and I stand in the middle and yell "Okay so Jay and I made this bet, if he pins me for ten seconds I will buy him any car that he wants, but if I win he buys me any bar of chocolate that I want."

That got some laughs and smiles from the group.

"Hey alpha Jayden you are time keeper" I say as I walk over to my phone unlock it and chuck it to him.

We start circling each other and he gets behind me, he lunges for me and I turn around and punch him in the stomach, I jump on top of him, pinning him to the ground, he flips us and smirks. I knee him in the balls and he lets go.

I get on top of him, pinning him to the ground again.

"Ten seconds, fifteen seconds," Jayden yells.

He punches me in the jaw, I'll tell you I didn't expect that.

I let go and he pins me to the ground, I try to knee him in the balls but he is expecting that so I elbow him in the stomach and then use my other hand to punch him in the face, again.

He still doesn't move.

"Five seconds"

So I do what my dad taught me to, I use my strength to flip us over. He is on his stomach while my knee is on his back, he somehow uses his fingers to tickle me. I start laughing and he pins me to the ground. I then start to punch him in the face, but he retaliates by punching me in the jaw and then punching my nose, breaking it.

"Seven seconds and counting"

I only have three second so I punch him as hard as I can and punch him in the neck but it's too late,

"Ten seconds, Jay wins."

:13s