Chapter 13

'Brad, how many rogues are over there?'.

'There are about twenty or so alpha'.

'Okay I'll be there in a minute'. Isabella replies.

Isabella was about a minute away when she got jumped. She turned and growled. The wolf laid down on the ground and showed its neck to her and she growled again and it shifts.

Isabella looks at the young boys face, not wanting to look at his assets when her mate was behind her. Isabella growls and he sits down. She growls one more time before she walks behind the tree and shifts, quickly pulling on her booty shorts and sports bra.

Isabella opens one of the bags at the base of the tree and pulls out two pairs of shorts and throws one pair to her mate and one to the rogue.

Isabella closes her eyes and she hears the sounds of bones breaking and popping. She knows that her mate has shifted when he walks behind her and wraps his arms around her waist.

'It's clear' Jayden says to her while chuckling softly.

Isabella turns around and says, 'My god, you are on my territory do not disrespect me, I don't care if you are my mate, you will respect me when you are on my territory'.

'I didn't mean it that way love'. Jayden says.

'It's fine, but if you're going to be an asshole you can go home'. Isabella says as she glances at him.

Isabella turns around and sees the little boy shaking like a leaf on the ground with his neck outstretched to her.

'Oh shit I forgot you were here, sorry'. Isabella says as she bends down next to him and holds her hand out for him.

He takes her outstretched hand and Isabella pulls him to his feet. 'What's your name?'.

'I-It's-s J-J-a-y a-al-ph-a'.

'Calm down Jay'. Isabella tells him with a hint of her alpha voice.

Jay clams down almost instantly. Isabella looks towards Jay with a new found interest.

'What pack are you from Jay?'.

'I don't know alpha'. Jay says as he looks down at his shoes.

'Okay, well then would you like to join my pack?'. Isabella asks him softly.

'Yes please alpha'. He replies almost instantly looking up at Isabella with a smile on his face.

'It's Isabella, or anything shortened of it'.

'Ok Isa?'. Jay says with uncertainty.

'Alpha, are you coming because there are more rogues coming out of the trees and crossing our border'. Brad mind links Isabella.

'Oh shit I forgot about Brad'. Isabella says outloud.

Jayden growls. 'Who's Brad?'.

'One of my pack warriors, calm down'.

Isabella ignored Jayden, then concentrates on Brad's location, after she gets it she replies to him 'I'm on my way'.

'Jay go to the pack house, it's straight ahead, and when you get to the door ask to see Luke, and if Luke's not there ask to see Molly, it's his mate, tell her that I sent you'. Isabella tells Jay as she nods at him before running off in Brad's direction, not bothering to shift just yet.

'Come on love, you going to keep up in human form or shift?'. Isabella taunts Jayden.

Jayden just smirks at him mate and shifts into his massive jet black wolf. He lets out a low growl and runs after Isabella.